Chapter 34 - Worried

The day ended up pretty well and Laerte took Leon back as he promised, but once again he couldn't just leave quietly, without saying anything bad, or being a jerk.

- Selvaggia, I love you! - he said - This jerk will never be good enough for you and you know that too!

I've been in the kitchen when he arrived back and they were talking, but I heard everything very well and even though me and him are not friends it still hurted to hear his opinion about me when he doesn't even know me at all...

- Stop talking about Diego like that! - Selvaggia snapped back at him, pretty angrily - You don't even know him at all!

- I know enough!

- What do you know?! You don't know anything! And now if you'd go I'd really appreciate that because talking crap about someone you don't even know makes me angry!

- Not like if your job wouldn't be the exact same...

- Get out of my house! - Selvaggia hissed and I heard Him taking a deep breath before leaving the house and she just closed the door after him - You can come out of the kitchen now, Diego... He left...

At this moment I came out to see a really frustrated Selvaggia who just came up to me and hugged me tightly.

- He's getting on my nerves... - she said - He wants me to go back to him...

- I heard everything... - I sighed deeply.

- But I'm never going to go back to him! - she quickly added and looked up at me - Don't be worried... Okay?

I looked down at her, but before I could say anything she just kissed me.

- Okay... - I mumbled quietly - But it's easy to say... When he's your son's father...

- They can meet whenever they want! Leon can still have his father while I'm with you!

- Okay, okay... - I smiled - Don't get too upset...

- I just don't want you to worry, or feel jealous!

- I'm not jealous!

- Yes, you are - she smirked - I can see that on your face!

- Okay, fine - I sighed again - I'm jelaous, but only because I love you...

- I love you too... And only you!

This made me smile.

- I know... - I said as I hugged her close to me, but I still wasn't too calm about this.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Next week has started and we continued working again.

Carla seemed to be not caring about me at all which made me really happy right now because I didn't feel like "fighting" with her too now as I had enough fears from Laerte.

As we were working Selvaggia was looking at me at every moment whenever she could.

At one moment when I was in the coffee to get some coffee for me to wake up a bit more I felt two arms around me...

- Hello, beautiful... - I smiled as I looked behind me to see Selvaggia hugging me and smiling at me - What can I do for you?

- Come with me and I'll give you something that makes you feel even better... - she said then without any more explanation she pulled me with her to her dressing-room.

When we were there she pushed me down on the sofa thing that was in the room as well, sat in my lap and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Oh wow! - I gasped when she let go of me for a second - I wasn't expecting this...

- I know you didn't - she smirked - And I'm not finished with you yet...

- Aren't we supposed to go back?

- Well... Let's just say I've talked to Martin so he won't be needing us for the next couple of hours... - she said with a cheeky smirk on her face.

- I love how you know me so well... - I smirked back - I love you so much... - I added before wrapping my arms around her body and kissing her passionately on the lips...