Chapter 20 - Photoshoot

The next morning when I woke up I saw Selvaggia wasn't next to me...

- Huh...

After getting myself together I decided to leave the room to see her in the kitchen now, probably making breakfast.

I sneaked behind her and wrapped my arms gently around her, kissing her next softly which made her gasp.

- Ah... Diego... - she mumbled.

- Good morning - I whispered softly, kissing her cheek.

- Good morning - she replied, now smiling - Did I wake you up?

- The only thing that woke me up is the fact that you weren't next to me - I replied - What are you doing up so early?

- I just wanted to make some breakfast for you...

- You really shouldn't be doing this for me - I said and I couldn't help smiling.

- I know, but I want to do it! - she said as she turned to face me - Because you're making me really happy...

- I'm glad to hear that because you're making me truly happy as well... - I said as I kissed her forehead - You're my amazing Queen... That I'll never ever leave...

- Promise? - she mumbled, blushing slightly.

- I promise!

- Good... - she smiled, kissing me on the lips softly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day, after having breakfast I had to leave because I had a photoshoot on the afternoon, but as I was about to leave I suddenly turned back to Selvaggia.

- Would you like to come with me? - I asked her - To the photoshoot?

- Uhm... Well, why not - she smiled - Yeah, sure!

- Then I'll go and get ready then come back to pick you up and then I'll take you with me!

- Okay!

And now I left happily as I'm gonna take her with me to the shoot.

Why am I that happy?

Because this is gonna be a "sexy" photoshoot and I can show her more of me and what I can do!

Not like if I didn't show that to her last night...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later on I arrived home, took a shower, got changed and when I was ready with that I went to pick Selvaggia up and went to the photoshoot together.

When we were in place the photographer (who's also a good friend of mine) gave me what I need to wear so I went to get changed and as I arrived back I saw him and Selvaggia talking and laughing together which made me jealous.

- Ah! Here you are! - said Peter, the photographer - Can we start?

- Yes... - I groaned and as I looked over to Selvaggia I could see the shock on her face as she was me like this - Hm? Like what you see? - I asked her cheekily.

- I don't like it... I love it! - she replied, slightly more excited than I was expecting her to.

- Well... That's great to her - I smirked then I went to start the work with Peter.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We took a few minutes break, but before I could go and see Selvaggia Peter stopped me.

- How come that you came with the beauty? - he asked, referring to Selvaggia.

- Why do you care so much, Peter?

- I was just curious... Because... I must say she's really beautiful and I was thinking about...

- Don't even think about that! - I cut him off because I knew pretty much what he was about to say - She's taken...

- Oh? I didn't know that...

- Now you know... So stop daydreaming! - I hissed at him then went to talk to Selvaggia a bit before continue working.