Chapter 14 - I love you

I kissed her on the lips before she could say, or do anything more to resist. This is something I had to do for a long time now.

First she tried to push me away... She really tried to, but then she gave in and began to kiss me back with so much love.

This has been going on for minutes which felt like hours when we broke apart, catching our breath after this very... Very intense kiss... We just did... Which felt amazing.

I felt everything... I felt hope... Happiness... But most importantly... I felt love...

When I finally woke up from this feeling I looked into her eyes and I could see the exact same feelings going through her...

- Diego... - she whispered, looking up at me and smiling - Why did you...

- I had to... - I whispered back - I had to do it because otherwise I'd have lost you... And I didn't want that... - I said and as she still didn't know what fo answer me I added - I love you...

- I... I... - she stuttered, but then she took a deep breath and said - I love you too...

- I told you that I'm not giving up on you... But you shouldn't be giving up on me either...

- I'm sorry... - she muttered - I'm so sorry... I just... Seeing you... With her made me think that you still...

- But I don't. I don't want anythint from her... But from you - I smiled at her then kissed her head - Only from you...

Now she seemed to calm down as well and smiled.

- Okay... Okay... I think I was just overthinking this... I'm such an idiot...

- I'd have probably done the same... Don't worry about it...

- But I almost sent you away a-and...

- But you couldn't - I cut her off with a cheeky smirk on my face - I wouldn't have let you do that... Because as I said earlier I'm not giving up on fighting for you until you say so...

- Good then - she smiled then gave me a quick kiss on the lips - Now... Go home and rest... You still have a lot to do tomorrow as well.

- I know... Practising and an interview too - I sighed frustratedly - Okay, I'll leave now... But don't do this to me again... Okay?

- Okay... - she smiled and blushed slightly - I'm sorry... I shouldn't have freaked out earlier... And I'm not going to do that again without any reason....

- Good... - I said as I caressed her cheek and after saying goodbyes to each other I went home as well, but happier than ever.

I was so scared to lose her becauseof this, but luckily she believed me.

I just can't help being in love with her... I mean... Whoever doesn't love her just a bit definitely doesn't have a good taste to woman, or simply to people!

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day early morning Clari visited me to find out if there was no trouble between me and Selvaggia and I simply told her what happened last night.

- YES! - she screamed - This is what I'd have told you today if you still wouldn't have done anything good to make her believe you!

- Well, I did it - I smiled - And I didn't regret anything at all!

- I bet you didn't.

- But now it's time for me to get ready... Should I take you anywhere before I go to the studio?

- Uhm... I'm free for the day so... I'd go with you... If you don't mind.

- No... No, of course I don't! - I smiled - Then give me 10 more minutes for me to get ready and then we can go!

And a few minutes later I finished getting ready and we headed to the studio together.