Chapter 3 - Sightseeing

In the end of the meeting me and Selvaggia agreed to meet up tomorrow at her hotel and from there we're gonna go for a sightseeing.

I planned out everything and hopefully it'll be good and entertaining for her too...

- Why are you so nervous about this, buddy? - asked Alfredo when we met up after the meeting with Selvaggia.

- I don't know either! - I replied - But I'm nervous! I'm nervous... Maybe because I want to be good enough for tomorrow so she might will like me.

- She'll go back to Italy, won't she?

- Yes, she will... But I still can try to make her like me for those few days while she's here, no?

- You can... But this is why I wouldn't be nervous about this. I'd just be yourself. People like you for who you are and not for someone you're just playing.

- Hm... I guess you're right - I sighed - Just be myself...

- Exactly! - he smiled - You'll be just fine!

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I got ready and headed off to the hotel, but I also decided to be a gentleman and impress her...

- Ah! - she gasped and when she saw the flowers in my hand she gasped again - Oh! You really didn't have to...

- This is how I am - I smiled - Plus I wanted to show you around so this is the least I can do!

- This is nice - she smiled - Come in! I'm not totally ready yet, but just come and sit down!

- Okay... - I mumbled as I went in then I looked at her - Wow...

- W-What? - she gasped - Do I look bad?

- No, no! You look... Amazing... - I mutterwd in total shock as I looked up and down on her - Beautiful...

- Thank you... - she smiled and blushed a bit and a few minutes later she was all ready so we headed off.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been out for hours and I honestly enjoyed being with Selvaggia.

I did my best to show the city around to her and as I saw I did everyhint very nicely because the whole time she has been treating me like her tour guide which made me happy too.

- Ah! Can we sit down for a minute? - she asked - I'm soo tired!

- Okay, as you wish then! - I replied as we both sat down in the nearby park to relax.

- I remember this park... - she said after a while of silent - This has been in the TV series too, am I right?

- Yes, that's right.

- With the caramel apple guy - she added, laughing.

I really should stop thinking this way about her... I mean my heart is beating so fast again by only hearing her laughing.

- That guy is actually real! - I laughed too - Well... It's not the same guy, but sometimes there's a caramel apple guy nearby.

- Ah... That's amazing - she said - I actually love caramel apple... But it's not so common to see something like that in Italy though...

At this moment I got a great idea and right at the same time I saw the caramel apple guy as well...

- Wait here for a moment! - I said to her then jumped up from the bench and went to the caramel apple guy.

- Good day, Mr. Diego - he said.

We know each other pretty well since the filming so yeah.

- Good day to you too! - I replied - Can I get two for me and the lovely lady over there? - I said as I showed him where Selvaggia was sitting.

- Oh! Are you on a date now?

- I wouldn't call this a date... But I want to impress her and... Well, yeah.

- Is that Selvaggia Lucarelli?! - he suddenly gasped - Well then, my friend... Good luck because she isn't an easy type of woman!

- I know - I smiled - And thank you...

- No problem!

And after giving me the apples we said goodbyes to each other and I headed back to Selvaggia who stared at me in shock.

- You did not just do that! - she said while she couldn'r stop smiling the whole time.

- I did - I smiled - Hope you don't mind.

- No! I don't! You're amazing!

I was a bit surprised as she said that and when she realized what she just said she blushed slightly as well, but I decided to not to make her embarrassed with this and just sit back down and enjoy the apples together with her.