Chapter 25 - The meeting

The new morning I got a phone call from Martin and we agreed in a meeting on Friday so until then we were free to go.

Selvaggia was still sleeping when I left the room quietly to get the call, but she was already up when I went back.

- Good morning - I smiled at her - Did you sleep well?

- Yeah, I did - she replied - Who called?

- It was Martin. He said we're having a meeting on Friday about this new series, the roles and stuff like that.

- I see.

- I told him that I'll inform you about this, so don't worry about it - I said as I went closer to her and kissed her softly.

- Okay then... - she smiled as she kissed me back softly and lovingly and after that we spend literally the whole week together.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon Friday has came and after getting ready I went to pick Selvaggia up from her house and go to the meeting together.

We both got into the car and this was the moment when she kissed me passionately on the lips, in the right moment for me to get surprised.

- Wow... Hello to you too - I grinned - Shall we go now?

- Yes - she smiled cheekily back as we headed to the meeting.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to the meeting we met with the happy Martin and an even happier Alfredo who hugged me tightly as soon as he saw me.

- Diego!! We're gonna work together again!! - he cheered - Isn't that amazing?!

- It would be... If you wouldn't choke me before that! - I groaned as I pushed him off to catch my breath - But I'm happy to see you too - I added, now smiling too and meanwhile I heard Selvaggia giggling behind me.

- Clari's coming too! - Alfredo said - Too bad that Tini and the youngers are on tour... They can't come.

- I feel the same, but it'll be good! Don't worry! - I laughed.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few minutes later Clari arrived too with some other people that are going to be our colleagues on the filming.

While we were waiting for Martin to come and tell us information I felt Selvaggia getting slightly nervous next to me so I placed my hand on her leg, getting her attention right away.

- Don't be nervous... - I whispered softly, kissing her cheek softly.

- But what if they won't like me, or I... Don't know... - she muttered.

- You're the one worrying about this after how hard you have been judging people in Notti Sul Ghiaccio? - I joked and she smiled, hitting my arms playfully.

- Diego!

- You shouldn't be worried about the others - I smiled at her softly - I love you... And my friends like you as well... And this is what matters... - I said while kissing her softly after every sentence - The new people probably won't like me as well, but I really don't care...

- I don't think so - she smiled - I mean... Whoever doesn't like you has something wrong in mind...

- You're too cute...

- Okay, lovebirds... - suddenly Martin came into the room - Calm down and listen to me now! I've been waiting for one more person to arrive and she's here now! Come in, please...

And when I saw who he has been talking about I was in deep shock for seconds...

It was...