Chapter 44 - Marriage?!

In the next few months mine and Selvaggia's relationship was... I don't really know how to describe it properly.

We had better and worse moments together, but we weren't really together and this is what made me really worried at this point.

But I've been really worried about Laerte who has been around Selvaggia a bit too much lately and I didn't know why because whenever I wanted to ask her about it I was too scared from another argument so I decided that it's better to be quiet.

----- TIME SKIP -----

This was just another morning wit nothing really special to happen, but then I turned on the TV to listen to some news while I'm getting ready for today's shoot and what I heard shocked me so much that I had to sit down for a minute...

"The dream couple is together again"

"Selvaggia Lucarelli and Laerte Pappalardo's going to get married!"

Getting married?! What did I miss again?! I've been there, trying to do my best to win her back, but seems like she really hates me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to the shoot I saw Selvaggia looking at me, but I simply avoided eye contact and headed to my dressing-room to get ready.

But soon she came after me...

- Diego! Diego, talk to me! - she begged.

- About what?! That you and him are going to get married again?! - I snapped angrily, but rather sadly at her - Why?!

- D-Diego... - she stuttered.

- Selvaggia... I've never done anything wrong to you... - I said while I placed my hand on her cheek - Both him and Carla just wanted to break us apart... And sadly it's working...

She was frozen.

- I love you and I always will... But don't want me to smile for you now... - I sighed as I headed off, leaving her behind.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 weeks passed by since I found out about the marriage and I feel like I just don't want to live anymore.

I keep avoiding Selvaggia because I don't want to even look into her eyes when it's not necessary... But I can still feel her sadness whenever we meet up and it breaks my heart so bad.

I love her, but she decided to get married to someone else...

At some point Alfredo decided to get me to go on a date.

But not a normal date...

- A blind date?

- Yes! - he said excitedly - But not the usual blind date!

- What is that mean?

- A date where you actually blind folded and only lasts for one night! None of you know about the other's name at first, but if you liked it you can find out about your partner and might call her for a normal date!

I looked at him, shocked for a while before saying...

- Are you the same Alfredo I got to know 5 years ago? - I asked him.

- Nah! I know it sounded a bit extreme, but I think that might can make you feel better!

- Maybe you're right... - I sighed - Okay... I don't know how do you know these things, but get me on a date! As soon as possible!

I want to feel better... Even if it's only for one night!