Chapter 9 - A promise

Me and Serena has been working hard for the rest of the week, but whenever Selvaggia was in the studio I couldn't help looking at her the whole time.

I know... I fell in love with her, but I need to stay away from her for now... Well, no people should see us together because that could be a problem for both of us.

I made sure that no one else sees us together, but I still made sure she knows that I love her...

How?

With some secret love letters and stuff like that.

At one afternoon when it was near to the show she has also came and when she saw me she suddenly blushed and quickly looked away.

Seems like she got my last letter as well.

"Seeing you today will be the best part of my day. Your beauty will be the biggest light of my day and I can't wait for you to see me on ice."

I know, this was kinda lame, but seems like it worked... I just can see it on her face right now and honestly... I like to see her like this.

She's just so adorable.

- Diego! Focus! - Serena snapped at me angrily.

- Sorry, sorry! - I smiled - I'm back now!

- You better because 2 more days before the show and we need to work!

- Okay, okay! - I laughed as I went to hug her - Calm down...

- I'll be calm if you'll be focusing from now on!

- I will, MyLady!

She just mumbled something more under her breath before we continued working and this time I focused on her 100%.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Finishing with the day I decided to leave another message for Selvaggia, but when I arrived to her room and heard two voice from the inside.

- I've seen you with him! Don't deny it! - I hear another woman's voice - Selvaggia, you know you can't do this!

- Calm down, Simona for god sake! That was one night and this won't happen until he's still in the show so don't worry! And besides I'm never confusing personal life with job!

- That's better!

Simona Ventura, huh?

Am I the only one who feels like this argument wasn't about me and Selvaggia going out that night, but her being jealous?

Whatever it is... I really should keep my distance for now...

But before that...

I decided to hide at the other corridor and when I saw Ventura leaving I sneaked back into Selvaggia's room, surprising her as well.

- What the hell are you doing here?! - she snapped.

- I wanted to see you and if everything's alright - I replied.

- Everything's fine... - she mumbled - But you can't just come here like that!

- I know, but listen me over first! - I begged and ahe just nodded - I'll be keeping distance until I'm in the show... It's going to be hard, but I don't want to make any trouble for you.

- Diego...

- But promise me something... - I said as I was now holding both of her hands.

- What is it?

- That you won't let any other man take your heart while I'm away from you... Because I want you and I promise... When this ends I'll do anything for you!

She looked at me in a conplete shock as I said that and after realizing what I was trying to say she seemed like she was about to cry, but she held it back...

- I promise... - she said - But you have to promise me that you'll do your best in this competition and not falling out because of me...

- I promise - I smiled - I promise I'll do my best to impress you this weekend too!

She smiled now.

- You better...

- But now... I've already been here for too long - I mumbled, really not wanting to leave, but I had to - Take care and I'll see you again tomorrow! - I said as I kissed her on the cheek then left before anyone notices me and gets us in an even bigger trouble...