Chapter 6 - First show

One week later the first show's day has came and we were really excited... Or atleast me because I felt like I'm doing great I still wanted to her others' opinion... Mostly because in the jury there are professional ice dancers too who'll tell what we need to work on more and stuff like that.

Getting ready in the evening I've been coming out of the dressing-room when I bumped into Selvaggia.

- Why didn't you tell me that you're here?! - she snapped at me, but she didn't seem angry at all. She seemed rather happy.

- I wanted to surprised you - I replied as I smiled at her - And as I see it worked.

- It did! It did work very well! I almost got a heart attack when I saw the list of those that are in this competition and I saw your name in there!

- My bad - I laughed.

- God... - she groaned more - But... Anyway good luck. I don't know what did you do in the past few weeks and how you did... But if you're half as good as you were in Priscilla then you'll be just amazing.

- That's really sweet of you - I smiled as I kissed her hand.

- Sheesh... I'll be leaving now before we make any trouble...

- Then I suppose I'll see you later!

- Good luck - she added once again before she walked away.

God... She's gorgeous as always. Hopefully I can stay calm and not stare her the whole time when we finished performing.

----- TIME SKIP -----

(A/N: All the performs are going to be those that Clari did in the show. Just saying :P)

When we finished with our dance I was actually so happy to be really good that I hugged Serena, but I didn't realize first that everyone was looking at us... Mostly Selvaggia.

She didn't seem so happy to see us hugging... I wonder if she likes me the way I like her, or this is just her trying to keep her straight face so no one will suspect a thing.

- Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! - Enzo Miccio - Considering that this is the first time you did this it was amazing!

- Thank you - I said, still panting a bit.

- I totally agree! - said Simona Ventura and Gabriella Pession right at the same time.

- Wow... They don't usually agree in things... So you really were so good! - laughed Marco Liorni who has been sitting next to Selvaggia which made me jealous to be honest.

- Atleast now you didn't have to perform in women's clothes - Selvaggia added, slightly sarcastically.

At this moment I couldn't decide if this meant to be mean, or just joking around.

- Well, not like if I'd have mind doing that the last time - I replied, jokingly.

- I'm guessing you two are talking about Priscilla. Am I correct? - Milly interrupted.

- Yes. You're correct - I replied to her.

- You looked lovely in dress - Selvaggia said and looking directly at me and even though the others didn't understand clearly why we were joking around with this we were both laughing by now, but soon we have been interrupted by Milly and that the jury needed to give points to the show can go on.

It's also interesting how almost all the jury members gave us more points than 6 except Selvaggia who actually gave us 8 points.

- 30 point! Pretty good for first! - Milly said then we left the rink and sat down while the others are performing, but the whole time I was looking at Selvaggia.

Too bad people can't see us close too much while this show is going because they'd think something bad that's not even true. Because this is how media really is...