Chapter 5 - Roma

Days passed by fast and I got everything ready for the day when I need to leave and even though I've been talking to Selvaggia on phone I decided to not to tell her about me going to Italy, Roma. I wanted to surprise her when I find her there.

I'm at the airport right now, waiting for my flight when I read the news that was pretty surprising: Lodovica and her boyfriend Tomas got married.

- Wow... I keep forgetting she's older than she was when we first met... - I mumbled to myself and this was the moment when I heard from the speaker that my plane is about to depart so I went to get on it and just sit down and relax.

As I was waiting fornthe start, now on the plane I hear someone speaking next to me:

- Good afternoon, Sir! - said the female voice - Do you need anything?

It was the stuardes, standing next to me.

- Just peace to relax - I sighed as I leaned my head back, sighing deeply.

- As you wish, Sir - she nodded then she walked away.

I might sounded a bit rude, but I didn't sleep so much last night as I've been weirdly excited for this trip.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours and we were finally landing.

For these few months I got a whole apartment to live and I had the address too so I got a taxi and told the driver where to go.

Luckily the apartment wasn't so far away from the airport so within a few minutes we've arrived there and I could look around inside.

The woman... Milly really wanted me to come because this apartment looks amazing inside and outside too.

- Well then... - I sighed as I collapsed on the bed - This is going to be pretty interesting...

The next day it was time for the meeting with my teacher who'll be my partner as well.

If I remember correctly her name is Serana Angeli, but I'll check that before going to the meeting.

As I'm thinking I'd be so much happier to see Selvaggia instead, but she isn't an ice dancer unfortunately... But oh well. As I said earlier I'll go and find her as well soon.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the afternoon I went to meet Serena to a nearby rink where we literally started working right away because I had a loooot to learn. And lot I mean really a lot.

I suck.

But I've never done this before so it's understandable... I think?

But she was really patient with me so even if I sucked I still tried to best the whole day to be good enough.

- Well... Doing this for the first time you're pretty good - she said when the day finished.

- Thank you - I smiled, a bit awkwardly - I'll be better soon.

- I'm sure you'll be!

And after this the next 3 weeks we have been working hard and surprisingly I fell less than I expected that I'll be falling.

Maybe I really don't suck so much.

Anyway...

- You seem so out of place today, Diego - she said one afternoon when I was indeed thinking about Selvaggia - What's up?

- I actually had another plan while I'm here, in Italy... To find someone...

And short I told her about what happened a few months ago...

- Selvaggia Lucarelli?! But she'll be one of the judges in the show! - Serena said, slightly shocked.

- Really?!

- Yes! But you know that you two can't be too close while the show's going... People would think you're trying to sabotage the votes.

- I see... I think I can survive that. Atleast I can see her again.

- You really do like her, don't you?

- I do... She might think I'm crazy, but I like her... More than I thought I do before...

- You'll have chance to be with her soon... Don't worry!

- Hey! Maybe I want to be with her, but I'll do my best to win this! - I smiled - So teach me more!

She just laughed as we continued working, but I got really excited about this now.

She'll be there... She'll see me...

I think I sound like a creep, but I'm so happy! I just can't handle it!