Chapter 7 - A real date

We got through the first show which is amazing! I couldn't help feeling so happy to get through because we have been working hard on this.

For the next show we'll perform for a Disney song and we ended up choosing "Let it go" which is a pretty good song to make a choreography to just as much as to dance to it.

When the night finally finished I've been getting changed when I heard a knock on the door and she came in... Selvaggia...

- Hey! I wasn't expecting you to come... - I said, slightly surprised because I really didn't expect her to come and see me.

- I wanted to see you after the show - she replied - To see how are you and to find out how long have you been here and lying to me - she said, slightly annoyed.

- I wanted to surprise you - I replied to her as I went closer to her - And when I found out you'll be in the jury I decided to wait until the show's coming.

- I see... Well, it worked because I was shocked!

- Good then - I laughed - Anyway...

- Yes?

- I have been thinking about something... But so far I'm too much of a coward to ask...

- Come on... Ask anything you want... - she said, looking slightly confused at me.

I stepped closer and now I was holding both of her hands while saying:

- Will you go out on a date with me?

She gasped.

- O-On a date? - she stuttered - You... You want to go out with me?

- Yes. Who else, beautiful? - I asked, smiling at her.

At this moment she was blushing madly which I haven't seen before, but I must admit... It was really cute.

- Yeah... Yeah, sure. But you know... That we can't be...

- I know we can't be together too much... For now I'm only asking you out for a dinner tomorrow... Then we'll see what will happen later on... What do you say?

- Okay... Sounds good - she smiled - Then... Tomorrow evening?

- Yes... Tomorrow evening!

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the end she gave me her address too so I can go and pick her up tomorrow and after that she left while I was so happy that I almost started dancing around in the room, but my phone interrupted me so instead I picked it up and later on I headed home to get some rest.

The next morning luckily I had a break and me and Serena didn't practise today so I had time to get ready and make everything perfectly for the night.

I wanted to show my best side for Selvaggia tonight, but I really didn't know what's going to be the best of myself... So I just did what I could.

When I finally calmed down and got dressed it was already time to go and pick her up.

I was right at the door when a little boy opened it, surprising me totally with it.

- Hi there... - I smiled, a bit awkwardly.

- Hi! You came for my mother, I'm guessing!

- Uhm...

Suddenly...

- Who's it, Leon?? - I hear a familiar voice from the inside.

- Your date, mom!

This must be Selvaggia! So then this boy...

- Let him in! I'll be ready in a minute!

The boy did as he was asked and let me in and after getting in I was about to speak up again, but once again I got interrupted.

This time it was her...

- Diego! - she smiled and I was speechless - Oh! This little gentleman is my son, Leon! - she said as she walked next to him.

- Mooom! I'm not little anymore! - Leon whimped which I found really cute.

- Okay, okay! - she laughed - Then... My big, strong man!

- Well... It's nice to meet you, Leon - I said as we shook hands - I hope you don't mind stealing your mother for the night.

- Just take her back too!

- I will!

- Okay, okay... - Selvaggia interrupted and as I looked up at her I was speechless again - What is it?

- You look... Amazing... - I muttered. (A/N: Outfits in the media)

- You don't look back yourself either - she said, blushing a bit as well and after fixing everything at home and telling Leon to be good we left...