Chapter 32 - Laerte Pappalardo

That night we arrived home to Selvaggia's house she told Leon about his father's appearance and if he wants to meet him, or not.

While they were talking I decided to leave them alone and go to the kitchen, but as soon as I went there I got a call from Clari so I decided to let her tell me about Marco and some other stuff...

A few minutes later when I hung up Selvaggia came to the kichen too...

- Well?

- Of course he wants to meet his dad... This is what I was guessing - she sighed.

- I told you... I'll be here with you whenever he comes... Okay? - I said as I kissed her head.

- Okay... - she smiled - Thank you...

- It's nothing.

- Now... How about I make some dinner for all of us?

- How about I order some dinner instead? - I questioned - You need to relax now.

- Okay then, cutie - she giggled.

- Cutie, huh? - I laughed.

- Yes.

- Well then... - I smirked as I kissed her on the lips passionately and a few minutes later we ordered some dinner.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 days later we have been working normally as we always do when suddenly Alfredo came up to me...

- That guy wants to talk to you - he said as he pointed at the direction where I saw a pretty familiar guy.

- Who's that? - I asked.

- I have no idea to be honest - he sighed - But he doesn't seem too nice to me.

- Okay, easy now. I'll go and talk to him then - I said as I headed to talk to the guy - Good day, Sir! What can I do for you?

- Are you Diego Ramos? - he asked coldly.

- Yes.

He now looked up and down on me a few time before he smirked evilly.

- I have no idea what does Selvaggia likes in you... You don't even look that good.

- What?!

I was so confused. I didn't know why is he talking to me like that...

But then I knew...

- Are you Laerte Pappalardo? - I asked him and he smirked.

- I am - he replied - And don't think I'll let you have my family just like that!

- I don't have your family... - I said, calmly - You're going to see your son this weekend...

- I know. But I'm not happy with only that.

- What is that supposed to mean?

he now stepped closer to me and whispered, so no one else hear it...

- I'm going to get her back... So be ready - he said and with that he walked away while I was just standing there, in shock.

A few seconds later Selvaggia appeared next to me.

- Was that Laerte?! - she asked, sounding worried.

- Yes... - I mumbled - Looks like he's more determined than I thought...

- But I've already agreed to the meeting with Leon...

- I'm not talking about that...

She looked confused at me, but a moment later she knew what I was talking about...

- No...

- Yes...

- Diego, you know that I have nothing to do with him anymore, right? - she said as she stepped in front of me, holding my cheeks and looking into my eyes.

- I know... - I smiled warmly at her - I know... I trust you... Just as you trust me...

- Good - she smiled too.

Suddenly...

- Diego! Selvaggia! To the set! - we heard Martin shouting our names.

- Well... We need to go now - I said as I held out my hand for her - Let's just forget about what happened for now...

- Okay... Sounds lovely to me - she smiled again as she took my hand.

When she did I pulled her into my arms and kissed her softly and lovingly on the lips.

- I love you, My Queen... Never forget that...