Chapter 13 - Misunderstanding

When we were finally taking the lunch break I took Clari out with me for lunch to take her mind off of that asshole Dominguez who can't appreciate her good enough.

- How the hell are you so good at this?! - she asked me - You didn't fall even once while I've been watching you today!

- Today - I repeated - Today I didn't, but you saw me yesterday! - I laughed - Awkwardly bad and falling so much!

- True that... But I'd still fall at every step - she laughed too which made me smile because she wasn't sad anymore.

- Well... You didn't try it just yet... So you can't know this for sure.

- Yeah, that's true - she smiled then she sighed deeply - I'm really greatful to you, Diego... I hope you know that...

- Greatful to me? Why?

- I've been coming to see you in the hope that... In the hope that you might can make me happier again... As we have been great friends...

- And we still are - I said as I held her hand - We will always be friends and I will always be here for you... And to cheer you up!

- Thank you... But wasn't she mad?

- Who?

- You know who! That jury member... Uhm... Selvaggia...

- Ehh... I don't know... I couldn't talk to her today yet... But wait! How do you know about this?!

- I've heard things from Tini.

- Oh! Now I understand...

- Don't be mad at her - she giggled - I wanted to know.

- Okay, but still... We can't even be seen together because of this show just yet...

- You two will be just fine!

- But I saw her... She seemed really mad...

- Then I suggest you to clear things out with her as soon as you can and don't be a pussy like German!- she snapped at me

- Hey! You know I'm not like German! - I snapped back, but deep inside I didn't know what to do if Selvaggia might doesn't want to see me.

I'll have to just see what will happen...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving back to the studio Selvaggia didn't even look at me when I went in with Clari which tells me she's mad at me now for what she has seen...

I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, but now I can't think of that... I meed to focus on working...

Luckily the rest of the day wasn't too long so it ended up pretty soon... Atleast this is how I felt it.

I quickly got changed so I can be out first and I wanted to wait for Selvaggia, but since she came out with Ventura on her side I decided to go to her house instead to greet here there and talk normally with her... If that's going to be possible.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- What the hell are you doing here at this time?! - Selvaggia snapped at me - Go home and leave me alone!

- I'm not leaving until you let me explain! - I replied.

- I didn't ask any explanation!

- But I need to explain! Because what you have seen wasn't what you think now it was!

- Oh really?! - she groaned as she was now facing me, only a few inches away from me - Then what was it?

- She's my friend and she needed support after her asshole boyfriend broke up with her! All I was doing is to calm her down and cheer her up!

- You always loved her! You still do! I could see that in your eyes when you were hugging her! - she said, now less angry, but more sad - I know how love is... And it's not easy to let a true love go...

- Selvaggia! Don't say all this! This is not true!

- It is true! Just admit it already!

- I'm not going to admit something that's not true at all!

-Then what now?! Do you want to see me cry too?!

- What!? Don't be silly...

- Then leave me alone... - she mumbled and she was about to head inside her house, but I couldn't let her leave like this.

I need to show her... Show her how I feel...

- Don't go! - I said as I grabbed her arm not so hard, but firmly and pulled her back in front of me.

- And what now? - she muttered.

I hesitated for a moment, but then I thought: Why not?

And I kissed her...