Chapter 22 - Final show: Part 1

Later that day I caught Selvaggia to talk to her about this new series...

- Yeah, I will be in too! - she smiled - He called me and first I didn't want to accept this... But then he added that you'll be in too... And then I just couldn't say no anymore.

- I'm really happy to hear that! - I smiled happily at her - I'll help you in anything you need!

- I really hoped you'll say this - she laughed - Because I'm not that big of an actress yet, but hopefully you can teach me some great things.

- I'll teach you whatever you need for this! - I smiled as I kissed her hand - I'm a professional after all...

- Yes, I know... - she said as she kissed me on the cheek - But I think you need to go back now, don't you?

- Oh! Yes! I'm going! - I gasped then after kissing her on the cheek I went back to work.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The last day of the show has came quick and everyone was pretty excited for that.

We all were getting ready when Emanuele came up to me again and I really wished once again to punch him on the face because he annoys me so much... Mostly since the last show...

- Good luck, Ramosito! - he said sarcastically.

- You too... - I groaned.

- Don't worry, you'll be good again!

- I know I will be...

Hearing my responses he decided to leave me alone which was the best decision that he could make at this moment.

Then Clari came up to me...

- Good luck, Diego! - she smiled - And don't let that jerk piss you off! You'll be amazing!

- Thank you - I smiled as I hugged her tightly - And I won't, don't worry... He can't piss me off now since I know I'm gonna work with Martin in a new series and with Selvaggia too!

- You're in too? - she gasped.

- You too?

- Yes!

- Wow! He really does get some old friends together into this too then...

- Yes! It's gonna be great... I think - she smiled awkwardly.

- Yes... Well, we'll see...

- 10 minutes! - I heard the producer saying that so Clari went to sit down to the audience while me and Serena got together and when it was time we all went out to start...

----- TIME SKIP -----

We got the first performance done and we had now a few minutes of break.

I saw Clari coming where we all were and first I thought she's coming to see me, but instead she went to one of the other ice dancer, called Marco Garavaglia.

I didn't talk much about him because I didn't have any business with him... He's nice.

And if they'd like each other that would be nice... Atleast Clari can forget about that asshole Dominguez who left her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We're now through the first part of the final and now it's time for the next performance that we actually didn't know anything about.

Why?

Because...

- The next performance is going to be an improvisation! - said Milly - The music that you'll dance to... Is Grease!

Both me and Serena were really happy because for this it's going to be much easier to get a choreography together.