Chapter 27 - An interview

After I arrived back to the car and to Selvaggia we headed home to her house to start working on our roles.

Since she doesn't know that much about acting I decided to tell her everything that she needs to know to be as good as I am and she patiently listened me over while smiling at me for some reason.

- Why are you smiling at me like that? - I asked her after I finished with my speech.

- Hm? Oh, no reason... Really - she replied - I just love listening to you. You could make a perfrct teacher too.

- Me? A teacher? - I gasped - That's impossible!

- Why? You like children and you can speak very well and make people understand thing.

- Am I?

- Yes, you are. Atleast I pretty much understood what you were saying... And I think we can start!

- Well... That's good to hear... - I smiled now too- Okay... Let's start!

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been working for some hours now and I decided to take a break because Selvaggia seemed exhaused by now.

- You were pretty good so far - I said as I sat next to her, kissing her on the head - We'll be fine for now.

- You enjoy being a teacher now, don't you? - she asked as she turned to me.

- Hm... I do actually - I smirked and I pulled her into my lap - But I enjoy every moment with you... As always...

- That's good to know because we're going to spend so much time together - she said while wrapping her arms around my neck, smiling at me.

- I can't wait for that - I whispered - Now... - I added as I placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her passionately on the lips.

- I love you... - she whispered softly - Thank you for being here...

- There's no need to thank me... - I replied, smiling up at her - I do my best to see you smile and happy... Because seeing you happy makes me truly happy too... My Queen...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day Selvaggia had an interview about her new job and some other stuff so I took her to place and while she was talking to the riporter I was watching her from the back.

It was a TV interview so cameras were around them too...

- Now I have a question that I was thinking for soooo long... But I didn't know if I should ask you when it's time, or not - said the riporter guy.

- Go ahead - said Selvaggia - I don't bite - she added, jokingly - Well... Depends on what do you want to ask...

The she winked which left me smiling and hardly holding my laugh back.

- Okay... - the riporter mumbled - What's going on between you and Diego Ramos lately?

I felt that this is going to come.

- Me and Diego?

- Yes... I mean... He's even here, watching from the back right now!

Selvaggia looked over to me at this moment with a "What to do?" expression on her face, waiting for me to give a sign.

After hesitating for a moment I nodded towards her, telling her to talk about us.

- Uhm... How about he comes here and help me to explain? - she asked.

- Well, alright then - said the riporter then he turned towards me - Come and let people see you, Diego!

I went to the set too and sat next to Selvaggia, gently grabbing onto her hand.

- Well... What do you want to know exactly? - I asked the riporter calmly, but I felt Selvaggia was a bit nervous about this - You want to know about our relationship?

- Yeah...

- Well, let's just say... We have a really close relatioship lately and I'm helping her out with her roles too... But I love her so much... - I said while kissing her hand.

- That's really sweet - said the riporter, now smiling too and after we talked for a few more minutes the interview finished and we headed to have lunch somewhere that we can relax...