Chapter 43 - I miss you

Going back to the shoot Selvaggia looked really coldly at me and at this point I had no idea what's her problem now.

I didn't do anything wrong! I never did actually...

- What's up now? - I asked her as I went closer to talk.

- You have been getting along pretty well with her, haven't you?

- Who?! What are you talking about, Selvaggia?! You know I only love you!

- I'm talking about Pession, you idiot! - she hissed angrily.

- I just met up with her in the coffee and we decided to talk a bit! Nothing more happened!

- What do I care!

- You do care - I smirked - Otherwise you wouldn't have talked to me this way...

- No! I don't care! We're not together!

- Maybe... But you love me - I said while taking her hand and kissing it, but she quickly pulled her hand away.

- Tch! Just leave me alone!

- I miss you... Please...

- Diego, enough!

- Carla and Diego on set!! - I hear Martin shouting.

- Great... - I groaned as I went to my place to start.

While shooting I barely could stand Carla's grin the whole time and even while the shoot was going she wanted to make Selvaggia jealous which pissed me off so much and I just couldn't wait to finally finish with this.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the evening I decided to wait for Selvaggia at the door outside so we might can talk, but as soon as she came out I saw she was with Laerte again so I simply walked away.

Maybe Pession was right and I need to wait a bit before trying to talk to her again...

I really don't know...

Anyway...

The week quickly passed by and on Saturday I had my talk show so I had to focus on that for now, but as soon as we were starting I realized that this is going to be harder than I thought at first.

Why?

Because the person I had to shoot this with was Selvaggia, but no one told me about that.

- This is just great... - she groaned.

- We're working now so bear with me - I replied and she just nodded and a few minutes later we started.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After around 25 minutes we had a break and when everyone went out I sat next to Selvaggia, holding both of her hands...

- I miss you... - I said, straight to the point - I need you, please...

- Diego, stop! I need some time without you - she groaned.

- I never did anything wrong... I need you... - I begged as I leaned closer to her and just kissed her, without warning.

First I thought she's going to pull away, or slap me, but she didn't. She kissed me back right away so I didn't let go of her either for a while until someone interrupted us.

- Uhm... Do you need any more time? - asked the producer while smirking at us and at this moment Selvaggia pushed me away, but not hard. Rather playfully.

- No. We're ready to continue - she said while looked over to me.

- Yes, she's right - I continued - Let's continue!