Chapter 21 - Job offer

Finishing with the photoshoot I got changed and after that I decided to take Selvaggia out for a lunch date so we can talk.

- What was he saying to you at one moment when you seemed angry? - she asked - And don't tell me that it's nothing because I know it was something!

I sighed deeply as I knew I can't lie to her. She can easily look through me.

- He wanted a date... - I groaned.

- With you?!

- No! With you!

- What?!

- You heard me...

- So you were jealous... - she added, now smirking cheekily at me.

- What?! No! No... Yes... Yes, I was - I admitted - You know how I feel about you... - I mumbled quietly - I wouldn't be able to live in this world... If you'd be with someone else...

- Aww, Diego... - she giggled - I'd never imagine you being so emotional like this... But I'm happy to know this... Because I don't want to have a douchebag to myself anymore...

- I'm guessing your ex-husband was like that...

- Yes... But you're amazing... - she smiled warmly and held my hand - I love you...

- I love you too, My Queen... - I smiled back and kissed her hand softly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After we had lunch I took her home because she also had job to do today in the radio so she had to get ready.

- Thank you for today - Selvaggia smiled as I hugged her.

- I thank you for coming with me today - I replied happily - This job was more enjoyable than any other!

- Well... I'm glad I could help you! - she giggled and after a quick kiss I left to go home, but I was so happy for the rest of the day.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the morning I headed to practise with Serena happier than ever and Serena wasn't even surprised anymore. She knew why I'm happy, but she didn't ask anything as she knows that if I'm happy like this I can work the best!

The next 3 days went by fast and we were doing good so far which makes me really happy.

Once we were taking a break and I was again staring at Selvaggia suddenly my phone began to ring sonI went ot of the studio so I can talk in peace.

The person that called me was actually Martin Saban, who was the director and producer of Violetta as well and he told me that he's having a new series to film and he wants me to be in it too.

- Huh? Of course! - I gasped - Of course I'd be there!

- I'll bring back some people from Violetta as well and I'll have someone else that's actually not an actress, but she agreed to be in it too... Because of you.

- Me? Who?

- Take a guess!

As I was thinking I suddenly got it...

- Selvaggia Lucarelli?!

- Bingo! She'll be working with us too so be ready!

- Oh... You have no idea how ready I am to that... - I mumbled, smiling while I saw Selvaggia nearby.

- This will start 2 months after Notti Sul Ghiaccio ends, but I'd actually like to see both of you as soon as possible to talk about the roles and stuff... You know how is this usually going...

- Okay, sounds great!

And after talking about this new series some more I had to hang up and go back to practise, but this news made me excited and mostly the fact that Selvaggia will be there too.