Chapter 53 - Wedding plans

We didn't want to wait for too long with our wedding so together with the whole family we started planning the wedding and we planned everything to be perfect.

At one point when we all thought Laerte won't come back we got pretty surprised when he appeared at the doorway.

- My love! I forgive you! - he said as Selvaggia opened the door.

- What?

- We can get married!

- No, we aren't going to get married! It was a mistake from me to even get into that wedding! I'm sorry...

- So you're choosing him instead of me... Me, who's the father of your son?!

- You'll still be able to see Leon.

- But...

- Okay, I think that's enough - I interrupted - She doesn't want to be with you and you need to accept her decision!

- Don't tell me what to do! You stole my family!

- I didn't. As Selvaggia said it too you can still see your son whenever you want to... But me and her are going to get married. Like it, or not.

- This... Isn't the end yet! - he groaned as he finally stormed off.

I closed the door and pulled Selvaggia back to the sofa to take a deep breath.

- What a jerk! Sometimes I wish I could just make him to get out of our lives, but I know that's not possible!

- Calm down - I smiled at her as I hugged her onto me tightly - No one's going to ruin our wedding... I'll make sure of that...

- That's good - she smirked as I said that and kissed me lovingly on the lips - This is what I love in you...

- That's lovely - I laughed and soon we went back to our business.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around a month later the work continued so we had to see all the people including Carla too.

It made me slightly upset until the moment when all the cast members started clapping when we walked into the studio...

They all congratulated us when we arrived which was really nice of them.

The Carla came...

- Why her? Why?!

- Maybe because she was always honest to me and never wanted to fool me with anything at all!

- Diego!

- Enough of this!

- Fine! But I'm not giving up on you!

And with that she stormed off.

- Don't get worry about her! - said Clari - I don't think she'll bother you and Selvaggia anymore after two got married! She isn't brave enough to do it! But even if she is... You'll work it out... As you did in the show too - she added, smiling cheekily at me.

- I'm just too smart for some other people - I winked.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon everything was 100% ready for the wedding so...

Selvaggia went to shopping with Clari and the other girls while the guys helped me to get a perfect suit to be... You know... Perfect.

Alfredo, Marco, Fabio and even Emanuele was helping out and made sure that everything's going to be perfect.

- I'm surprised that you two are gonne get married - said Emanuele on the big day's morning - I mean I wouldn't have imagined her being so in love... You know... After all the hard judge in Notti Sul Ghiaccio.

Now I needed to think what should I say because I really didn't want to be rude, even though we all know why was Selvaggia judging him so hard in the show...

- I can't tell you anything about this - I replied - We all show our strongest side in front of people that we don't know... Don't you agree?

- That's true and it's understandable too. I've been doing that all my life!

Of course. Of course.

Even though he has been so helpful and friendly lately I still don't understand him very well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Diego... Can I ask you something?

Marco came up to me in the middle of getting ready.

- Yeah, sure. What is it?

- Eh... To be honest I want to ask for a favor.

- Say it already! - I smiled - And why do I feel like this is about Clari?

- Because it is - he said then after taking a deep breath he continued - I want to ask her to be my wife.

For a quick second I didn't even realized what he just said, but then...

- And do you want to do it today, on the wedding, huh?

He nodded.

- Alright! That's a really lovely idea!

- So... It's okay for me to do it?

- Yes!

- Thank you! - he smiled.

I could see by his smile that how nervous he was about this, but I'm really glad he's the one that'll do it and not Dominguez.

He's going to be good for Clari. I'm sure of that.