Chapter 49 - Plans

A few days later I've been with my mother, helping her out in some stuff there was Selvaggia's show in the TV and I couldn't help notice that she isn't acting how she always did when I was there too.

Her and Fabio were talking about the news and people that are hating on her right now...

- I don't think anyone understands what I've been going through in the past months - she said - All they saw was me breaking up with Diego, but no one sees how much I'm suffering from my stupid decision.

- They can't see into things - Fabio said - They don't know either you and Diego and they think he hates you, or something like that.

- I'd understand if he would.

Come on! Why would I hate you?!

- Diego!! - mom called out to me for more than three time when I finally heard her - Are you okay?

- Uh... Yes...

Then she saw what was on the TV.

- She really doesn't seem to be alright...

- I know... - I sighed - Let's finish with everything here so we can go to see her as soon as possible.

- Right!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Soon after that I got a surprising phone call from Fabio...

- Did you see the show today? - he asked.

- I did - I replied - Is she okay though?

- Not so much. When will you come back?

- Within a few days. But don't tell her about it yet.

- Huh? Why?

I told him about my plans.

- Ah! Lovely! Can I help you in anything?

- I don't really know to be honest.

- Wait... Do you want to make this... "Extra special"??

- Extra special?

- Yes!

- How?

- The next radio show is going to be live on TV too... How about you'd come to that then?

- That sounds good!

- And then it's your turn to do whatever you need to do! You can plan out everything and I'll help you out as much as I can!

- Okay, thank you! - I said and soon we hung up.

- Who was it? - mother asked.

- Fabio... The guy from the radio - I replied - We need to hurry up so we can go to Rome! He's willing to help me!

- Then we shall finish everything at him, aren't we?

- Yes!

----- TIME SKIP -----

After 2 days we headed off from home to Rome and there for first we went to meet up with Fabio to talk about the show and how we're gonna plan things out.

- Then we'll be okay like this? - he asked at the end.

- Yes, it'll be perfect! - I smiled.

- She'll be so happy to see you - he smiled too - She has been sad all the time and even if I'd cheer her up for a short time she's always ends up depressed... She hides it from Leon, but I can see it's not so easy for her...

- I see... Keep an eye on her until the radio show in 3 days, okay? - I said to him.

- No need to ask that! She's my friend after all! - he smiled - Good luck for your plans! Everything will be fine! I'm sure!

- I hope so - I sighed as we went to our ways after the meeting...