Chapter 2 - The meeting

A few days later when everything calmed down from after the show I decided to call this woman... Selvaggia and we agreed in a meeting at a nice coffee.

I really don't know what to expect from her... That how will she going to act, or anything like that, but I decided to just give myself to this and not playing someone I'm not.

As I arrived to the coffee I sat down at one of the outside's table.

- Hey! Good afternoon, Mr. Ramos! - said the waitress, Isabella.

I usually come here to have coffee, or have breakfast here so pretty much all of the waiters and waitresses knows me pretty well.

- Are you waiting for someone? - Isabella asked.

- Actually yes... - I replied while checking my watch - And she must be here in a few minute.

- Until then do you need anything?

- I'd be waiting for her to arrive and then I'll order.

- Okay - she nodded - Then just call me when you need me - she smiled then she walked away.

A few more minutes passed by and I suddenly noticed her... Selvaggia... Coming and as soon as she noticed me too she headed towards my way while I jumped up from my seat to greet her.

- Good afternoon! - she said as we shook hands.

- Good afternoon! I hope you don't mind calling you here at this time and at this day - I said, rather awkwardly.

- It's totally fine - she said, smiling slightly at me and my heart just skipped a beat once again - I've actually been waiting for you to call me - she added, this time a bit more cheekily and charmingly.

- Well then... I hope I made you happy - I smiled a bit, really not knowing what else to say.

- Can't be happier - she smirked - Anyway... Let's sit down and continue this.

- Okay - I nodded as we sat down in front of each other and I called Isabella to get our orders.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After Isabella left I was about to speak up, but Selvaggia started first...

- I always had something in mind that I wanted to ask you... - she started.

- Hm? And what is it?

- In the show, Violetta... Did you have any feeling for anyone that you have been "together" with?

- You mean Flors and Carla?

- And Clara Alonso.

I took a deep breath before I answered:

- I'm a professional actor. I just couldn't have deeper feelings for anyone except on a friendly way.

- You can tell me. It's only the two of us... And honestly anyone could see that you and Clara were close to each other.

- We were close - I sighed - But nothing more... She has a boyfriend and I've moved on. That's all I can say about this so please... Stop asking about her...

I got a bit angry as she wanted to know about Clara and me, but when I replied to her she surprisingly smiled.

- Okay... That's good to hear - she said - Then no one would mind if I ask you to show me around in the city while I'm still here.

- Show you a-around? - I stuttered, slightly surprised.

- Yes. Only if you'd like to help me as well.

- S-Sure! I'd love to - I smiled - But this is really why you wanted to meet?

- Uhm... No, I've actually wanted to talk about Priscilla too.

- Okay then.

Then we continued talking for hours and I honestly didn't mind because she's an amazing person to talk to and without even realizing it she made me like her even more than before and I just wanted to know about her more so I decided to do my best to show her Buenos Aires.