Chapter 30 - A passionate night

The first day of filming was near the end by now and people were exhaused, but me and Selvaggia were full of energy still.

Maybe it's because we could work together, or because I had to help Selvaggia out all day... I don't know really, but I was really happy and so full of energy that even Alfredo was looking weirdly at me.

- What's up with you the whole day?? - he asked - You're like... I have no idea, but you're full of energy when it's already 6:30 pm right now and we have been up since...

- Since 5 am... Atleast me and her are up since then! - I replied to him - But I honestly don't feel tired. But probably as soon as I'm home I'm gonna die - I added, laughing.

- Are you planning to die? - Selvaggia spoke up behind me, making me jump as well.

- I'm not planning to die - I said as I turned to face her - With you by my side I just can't.

- That's good because you're gonna stay with us tonight.

- Was that an order? - I asked jokingly.

She hesitated for a moment then replied:

- Yes. Have any problem with that?

- Nope. I'm perfectly fine with that, Ma'am!

- My Lady! Ma'am sounds like what you'd say to an old lady - she groaned.

- Ah, sorry. I didn't mean that - I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her.

- I know - she smiled back - Just keep it in mind!

At this moment her phone started ringing.

- Ah... Excuse me for a moment - she said before kissing me on the cheek and leaving me and Alfredo behind to take the call.

- Good god, you two - he laughed.

- Our love is something very special... That no one has!

- Indeed no one has a lover like her - he said - I'm kinda jealous of you now!

- You can be! But don't you dare...

- I would never!

- Good!

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finally finished with work I couldn't want to just get to Selvaggia...

- Ah, here you are! - she said when I went to the entrance of the place where we were working - Ready to go home?

- I was about to ask the same - I smiled - Yes, I'm soo ready! - I added as I pulled her closer by her waist while kissing her neck.

- Oh my! - she gasped - What... What are you doing? - she asked while trying not to enjoy my kisses too much.

- I'm kissing you. What is it feel like?

- Oh... Atleast not here, ah...

- Then we shall go home! - I grinned.

- To my house! - she added, also grinning.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We arrived and soon she finished with everything and took Leon to bed.

When we were left alone and she was in the kitchen I decided to sneak behind her and hug her...

- Oh! - she gasped - Diego...

- Yes, beautiful?

She turned around to face me and conrinued...

- I don't know how about you... But I'm hungry - she said with a smirk on her face which told me that this sentence is not what it sounds like.

- Oh really? - I asked back - And what are you hungry for exactly?

She pulled me closer and whispered this time...

- You...

This made me smile...

- I was hoping you're going to say this... - I whispered back and without hesitating more I kissed her passionately on the lips...