Chapter 10 - The second show

Soon Saturday has came and we were all ready to go and perform.

This time we needed to impress the jury for their points and the other couple against us was Valeria Marini and her partner that I keep forgetting his name... I know, I suck.

Anyways...

Waiting for our turn Valeria comes up to me...

- Good luck, handsome! You'll need it! - she said cheekily.

- You too. But I think you'll need more luck than me - I replied, also cheekily and trying not to show how much she annoys me.

In the first show they finished up at the first place while me and Serena were only the third couple... But this time we'll get them!

- We'll see about that - she said then she danced off.

- Good god... - I sighed deeply after she finally left.

To be honest I don't know what to feel about her. She's so weird, a bit annoying and an attention seeker, but sometimes she can be normal too... I don't know what to do with her.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The show's starting and everyone's in place already to start and when we were standing at the rink now I couldn't help once again looking over to Selvaggia who just smiled slightly at me before looking down, pretending that nothing happened.

- Showtime!

And the cameras started rolling...

----- TIME SKIP -----

After introducing everyone we all went backstage while the first two couple were starting.

- Are you okay? - Serena asked after a while as I was just skating around in the back area while the others were also tried to hold back their excitment.

- Yeah. I was just thinking - I replied while stopping in front of her - Should we start stretching?

She just gave me a confused look and said:

- We should. We're coming next!

- Good luck! I'm pretty sure you'll be much better than Valeria! - said Emanuele Filiberto.

- Of course I am! Not letting her win against me!

- That's the spirit!

- Diego Ramos and Serena Angeli! Valeria Marini and Federico Degli Esposti! - I hear the producer saying so we both quickly got back together and just in a few seconds it was time...

----- TIME SKIP -----

The finish of this choreography is my personal favorite and it seems like the jury liked it too.

- Amazing choreography and everything in this was just beautiful! - said Liorni happily - This whole thing made me happy!

- Well, glad we made you happy then - I said, jokingly - We'd do it anytime again!

People laughs, but mostly one laugh I could hear only was Selvaggia...

God, how am I gonna survive being apart from her for even more times?

- Very well made choreography... Really beautiful and even though I haven't seem Frozen... The feels came to me even only by watching your performance - she smiled right at me - Great job!

- Thank you! - I smiled too and after that we went back to catch our breaths while Valeria and Federico were performing.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Valeria also got pretty good opinions from the jury after their performance and when they all said their parts me and Serena went back out too to hear the points.

- Gabriella Pession! - Milly called out when it came to give points.

- Diego Ramos - she said.

- Enzo Miccio!

- Valeria Marini.

Jerk. I could see by his face that he liked our performance more, but whatever.

- Simona Ventura!

- Diego Ramos - she said with a weirdly creepy smile on her face.

- Marco Liorni!

- Diego Ramos.

Well... It's already obvious now.

- Selvaggia Lucarelli!

- Diego Ramos. Obviously - she said and honestly out of all these her answer made me truly happy and made me smile.

- Thank you... - I smiled and after that we headed back to sit down and watch the others' performance tonight while letting the audience to vote.