Chapter 8 - A phone call from Tini

The date was amazing! But it's not surprising if I'm with such an amazing woman like Selvaggia.

I know, I sound like some crazy person, but I can't help it! She's so amazing and the whole time I felt so happy around her.

I just hope she felt the same way...

When I took her home we talked for a few more minutes...

- What are you doing to do for the rest of the week? Probably practising, huh? - she said.

- Yeah. Practising and depends on what else comes to my way - I said jokingly.

- Well... Good luck for the rest of the show... And don't think I'm not going to be hard on you only because we had a nice date together - she said, smiling at me.

- I didn't think it's going to happen - I laughed - I'll be working hard!

- You better!

After this we said goodbyes and I headed home while the whole time she was in my mind...

I just love her, but at the same time I'm a bit afraid as well... That while I'm playing around in Notti Sul Ghiaccio I'll lose her by some other guy that can be close to her more than me right now.

I'll do my best to keep her interest in me, but I don't know how will it going to work out.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I went to meet up with Serena at the rink and started working on the next choreography.

We had some fallings from both of us, but for the end of the day I was pretty good with everything and it made me feel really satisfied with myself.

- I think we'll be good for today - said Serena at the evening.

- Great because I'm out of energy - I sighed deeply - Anyway... Should I take you home? It's pretty late already...

- Sure. That would be nice - she smiled and later on I took her home and I went home myself too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the same evening I got a phone call for an interview next afternoon and of course I agreed to do it. Why not?

Finishing with that I went to take a shower and as soon as I got out I got another call, but this time from Tini which was really surprising to me.

- Diegooo!! - she literally screamed into the phone.

- Wow - I laughed - What's up? Why are you so freaked out now?

- I just saw the show that you were in and oh my god!

- Oh my god?

- Yes!

- And what is that supposed to mean in your case? - I laughed.

- That I couldn't imagine that you can do something like that!

- You mean ice dancing?

- Yes! What else?!

- Calm down for a second!

- Sorry!

- It's okay - I smiled - And this is what I'm gonna do for the next... 5 weeks, if I remember correctly.

- Ah, cool!

- And what's up with you and the tour anyway?

- Ah! Everything's cool, except that I'm tired as hell right now!

- Then you should go to sleep! - I said on a typical German tone - And so do I because I'm tired too.

- Before that can we talk a little more?

- Of course - I smiled as we continued talking for a few more minutes and it was suspicious to me that she called me just like that she soon changed the subject.

- And what about you and that woman, hm?

- What woman? - I mumbled - I don't know what you're talking about.

- Oh, you do know it - she said cheekily - That woman... What's her name?

I sighed deeply.

- Her name's Selvaggia... - I admitted.

- Yes! I knew it!

- Yeah... - I sighed - I'm afraid... That I fell in love with her...

- Why are you afraid?

- Because I can't be close to her now... Since she's one of the jury members of Notti Sul Ghiaccio.

- Ah... I see.

- And I'm afraid of someone being close to her will get her away...

- Well... I don't know about that, but you're one charming and kind man... If she likes you she won't just go with any other guy just like that!

- Wow... - I sighed - I didn't imagine that one day you'll be the one giving me advices...

- Hoho! Maybe I'm young, but I know enough of love! - she laughed - And I know you...

- Thank you - I muttered - I know, I'm too awkward...

- You are, but that's why I love you! - Tini giggled which made me smile too.

- I love you too, girl - I smiled and after a few more minutes of talking we both hung up and went to sleep... Or atleast I did.