Chapter 47 - Hard times

As soon as I snapped out of my shock I headed off to see Selvaggia while telling Alfredo and Clari to look after Leon for now.

I went back to the hotel and as I suspected she went back there, into the room and she has been sitting there, crying.

- Selvaggia...

- Diego! - she cried as she ran up to me and hugged me - I'm such a mess... I'm sorry...

- Calm down, please... - I whispered while I was hugging her close to me - You're too beautiful to cry...

This just made her sob even more.

- This was all a mistake! - she cried as she looked up into my eyes - I'm sorry, Diego... Forgive me!

- You don't need to ask my forgiveness... I've never been mad at you... - I said while kissed her head softly - Now calm down, please...

- People are already hate me and now they'll hate me even more!!

- Don't care about those who hates you... You have more people that loves you! Never forget that! - I smiled at her which soon made her smile too.

A few minutes later Leon ran into the room too, hugging his mother while I took a letter out of my pocket and put it on the table while none of them were looking, except Alfredo and Clari.

- I'll be leaving now - I said - But I'll ask for some day out for you to relax from Martin.

And with that I just left them there because I know that now I'm not the one she needs, but her son to be there.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That night I got a phone call from my mother and she asked me to go back home to Buenos Aires as soon as possible because she wants to see me for some reason.

I don't know if it's because of this with Selvaggia, or something else's behind this, but I told her that as soon as we're finished with shooting this season of the show I'm gonna go and see her.

As those days passed by that I asked out for her she came back to work, but she was really depressed... I could see on her and how bad she looked.

It's probably because people are hating on her for breaking up with me first then leaving Laerte at the altar.

I tried to be around her as much as I can and seemed like it worked on her, but I als had to tell her that I need to leave...

- What?! You're leaving?! - she panicked - Is it because of me?!

- No, no! - I replied as I held onto her hand - My mother needs me at home...

- I see... But will you come back?

- I will - I smiled at her - I'd never leave you!

She smiled slightly and hugged me tightly.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finally finished filming and had a 2 months break I got ready to leave, but I felt like this is just wrong.

I mean... My love is depressed and I'm supposed to leave now? I really shouldn't be doing that, but for now this is what I need as well...

I need time to think about what I'm gonna do next... Even though I already had a plan... Kind of...