Chapter 18 - Fourth show

The week passed by fast and soon next Saturday has came.

Me and Serena has been working... Maybe so far the hardest choreography now, but I could pretty muh do everything that I had to.

As we arrived to the studio on Saturday afternoon I saw Selvaggia coming too and first I deicded to get myself look acceptable then I headed to find Selvaggia.

I just had something in mind for days now and since last Saturday we couldn't see each other.

Luckily half way in the elevator I bumped into her and luckily also she was alone.

- Good afternoon, Diego - she said calmly, trying to hide her grin.

- Good afternoon - I replied on a similar way and for a while we were standing next to each other in silent...

Until I suddenly stopped the elevator...

She first looked confused, but when I went to gently push her againt the wall she already knew what I was planning to do.

She pulled me closer and kissed me passionately on the lips while I firmly grabbed her butt while kissing her more passionately again and again for long minutes...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Your turn soon, Ramos! Good luck! - said Emanuele who has been annoying me the whole night while we were waiting for perform.

- Thanks - I replied shortly before going out to the eyes and start the performance...

Which ended up perfectly and I was pretty proud of myself and so was Serena.

- Is there anything that you can't do, or you don't know?? - Selvaggia asked, making the audience laugh right away - This was once again amazing! - she said, smiling at me and people saw the usual smile of hers, but I saw something more.

That pure beauty and happiness... I saw everything in that smile and it made me so happy too.

- Well, I'm trying my best here - I said, smiling back and after listening to everyone we left the rink.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Unfortunately for some reason tonight's show didn't go that well as the audience didn't seem to like us so far.

We have been against Emanuele and since we got less points it just made him even more of an asshole than he was before and I just wished I could punch him on the face.

When we heard the results from the corner of my eyes I could see Selvaggia and how unimpressed she was after this which cheered me up a bit.

Maybe it's time for us to be out of the show... I don't know...

----- TIME SKIP -----

We had a few minutes break so I checked up on Twitter and I saw something that made me truly happy at this moment.

It was Selvaggia's post:

"Vote for Diego Ramos while you can and help him through this round! The best should stay and the less good should leave! So vote for him!"

And there was a picture that even she was voting for me... This made me so happy to see.

As I was reading that I looked up at where she was sitting and just couldn't stop smiling again.

At one moment she looked at me as well and when our gaze met she smiled at me and I just couldn't help smiling back at her. I just felt so happy that even she's voting.

It's not like I thought she doesn't like me... I just wasn't expexting her to even vote for me and telling people to vote like this.

I just love her more and more...