Chapter 4 - Ice dancing?

After the great day with Selvaggia unfortunately I had job afer job so we couldn't meet, or talk much and which surprised me the most is that she seemed to be sad about this as well.

- I'm greatful for all you have done for me in the past few days - she said one day before she was about to head back home to Italy and I've been with her in her hotel room - Even though you really didn't have to do any of these things...

- It was nothing, really - I smiled at her - I wanted to help and I enjoyed every minute of it.

- I still hope we can keep contact after this... After I'm heading home.

- Of course!

Her face lit up as I said it and I was honestly happy that she wants to keep contact with me just as much as I want to do that.

- Uhm... Is there anyone that can take you to the airport? - I asked, changing the subject.

- I was thinking about getting a taxi and...

- When do you need to go?

- Tomorrow morning, but why do you ask so much all of a sudden?

- Because I'd like to take you there... If you don't mind - I said, smiling at her - Atleast I'll be the last person you'll see before leaving - I added, jokingly.

- You're too nice... Thank you - she smiled then came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek.

- I-It's okay... - I muttered.

- Will you stay here for dinner? It's already pretty late now...

- Only if you don't mind.

- No! After all you have done and still doing for me... This is the least I can do.

And after that we had dinner together while we had once again an amazing time together and I'm starting to feel a bit sad that she's leaving.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I got her from her hotel and I took her to the airport as I promised and after saying goodbyes she soon left with her plane while I went back home alone.

Thinking back I'm surprised that she wanted to be around me while she was here because in the threater she seemed to cold and not someone who wants to be with someone like me.

I mean... She first saw me making a complete idiot out of myself and even after that she wanted to meet, to talk and to get to know me just as much as I've wanted that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few weeks later I got a phone call from a woman, called Milly Carucci from Italy and she offered me... I guess so far the weirdest job I've ever get... Not even Priscilla was that weird: To show up in Italy for her show, Notti Sul Ghiaccio.

I didn't think for a moment on it and I said yes to it.

Why?

Because I might can meet Selvaggia there again. Not sure though, but I'd find her anyway... Because she made me love her so much and just want to see her again.

So after agree in going to Italy within a few days I headed to see Alfredo first and I told him about what just happened.

- I see... Then I must say good luck for the show - said Alfredo - You'll need that for ice dancing.

- I know, but I don't mind. Atleast I'll have a chance to see Selvaggia again... Hopefully - I said, sighing deeply.

- You will. As how determined you always are I'm pretty sure you won't give up until you find her and talk to her.

- I am determined... But I'm not sure if shd even wants to see me again...

- Why do you think that?

- I don't know... I'm just being paranoid, or whatever...

- Then don't be and stop thinking like this! - he snapped.

- Okay, okay! - I groaned and soon I headed home so I can get ready for my trip as well.