Chapter 23 - Final show: Part 2

Getting ready with our next choreography I saw Selvaggia nearby, giving me one of those sweet, lovely smile that I just love seeing.

She wants me to win and this gives me the energy to continue and put my everything into this performance.

When it was time to go out we got changed into a really good-looking leather clothes and got out to the rink with Emanuele and his partner because once again we're againt them and this annoys me a bit because if he gets the points he'll have another reason to make fun of me.

- Wow! Diego, you look amazing in this! - said Simona all of a sudden, before Milly could speak up - Wow!

- Well... I look better in this than I expected atleast - I joked then I added while turning to Emanuele - But I still look better than you, buddy!

-I know this wig looks ridiculous on me, but it'll fit perfectly to the choreography - he replied, smiling at me.

- Yeah, whatever.

Meanwhile I could see how shockedSelvaggia was looking at me the whole time and she was even blushing a bit, but no one noticed it expect me.

So adorable.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Finally finishing with our dance everyone was screaming around us.

This is how good we were.

- This couldn't be improvisation... - said Gabriella Pession with a shocked face - This just couldn't be...

- But it was! - said Serena nex to me.

- It was - Selvaggia added - I've seen them working on it just a few minutes before they started and it didn't seem like it was something they're already knew.

- I see... - Gabriella muttered - Amazing job!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Unfortunately the points weren't as good as they gave the opinions and I could see Selvaggia's frustration in her eyes.

- Emanuele Filiberto! - said Ventura her own vote and it was already 3 who voted for him.

- Diego Ramos! - said Liorni quickly as he probably saw the frustration on Selvaggia's face as well.

- Diego, obviously - she said simply and clearly showing that she doesn't like Emanuele at all.

After this voting we got another 5 minutes of break so I checked some things and once again I saw a lovely post from Selvaggia which really meant everything to me.

I know it sounds so crazy, but I just love having her supporting me since I'm here, in the show. She's my everything and I'm not dramatic with this at all!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Waiting for the results right now I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my chest, but at the same time I feel happy too.

Happy that I got through to the final show...

- Emanuele Filiberto! - I hear his name which meant he's in for the very last performance which made the audience show their disagreement to this, but at this point I didn't really mind.

After a short speech of Emanuele's I got the microphone out of his hand because obviously no one really wanted to hear him speaking and I saw Selvaggia was also feeling the same way and I wanted to cheer her up a bit.

- I honestly enjoyed this whole thing with everyone... I found great friends and people that I can trust fully... And someone I love more than anything... And this could never happen if I'm not in this show... So thank you - I said and when I was talking about love I looked straight at Selvaggia who has been smiling the whole time while I was talking.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The other duo that stayed was Giorgio Rocca and his partner, probably the only one person that I became close friend with and liked to spend time with so I really hope he's going to win this.

He's a nice guy and everyone likes him so I think he'll win this against Emanuele... But I don't know...

And while I was thinking I had my phone with me as well and I got a text from My Queen which made me smile again:

"Doesn't matter what they say, or who they vote for... You're my one and only winner."

She's just so cute... Goddamnit!