Chapter 36 - I did what?!

The next morning I was so tired, but I went to the interview anyway and when I arrived in place I saw Tini I felt so much better...

- Diego!! - she screamed happily when she saw me and ran up into my arms - I'm sooo happy to see you!!

- Me too, beautiful! - I smiled as I gave her a big, bear hug - How are you doing lately??

- Very good! How about you? I think you're pretty good too!

- How did you know? - I laughed.

- Well, I can just see that on your face!

- Then you're right! I'm good! Better than ever! And deeply in love with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen...

- Aww! I never imagined you to be this cute when you're in love!

- Well... I never thought I'm gonna fall in love this deeply like I did - I mumbled, smiling - But anyway... Let's focus because we're gonna start soon!

----- TIME SKIP -----

- And Diego! Tell us something! - said the riporter, Peter - How's your relationship with Selvaggia Lucarelli? And before you'd deny you have anything with her I myself have been seeing you two together!

- Well... - I mumbled - I might as well won't lie... But I wouldn't anyway. But what do you want to know? Because apart from the fact that we have an amazing relationship I have nothing to say - I said while smiling like crazy.

- I can see that by your face right now! - he laughed - It's really lovely... But I have a feeling you're not going to talk about what I'm and probably everyone else are interested it.

- Perv - I groaned.

- Sorry, sorry! - he laughed and he was literally dying of laughing the whole time on his own joked in the whole interview, but I honestly didn't mind it... But I was really waiting for this to end.

----- HOURS LATER -----

Finishing on the interview I took Tini to have lunch together so we can finally talk a little more.

- Glad it's finally ended - Tini sighed - I don't know how much I could stand from him asking about my father...

- Calm down, beautiful... We're out - I smiled - Don't worry about it!

- He died 4 years ago now... They should really just leave him alone...

- I agree. And I'm pretty sure your father sees you even now and he's proud of you - I said as I took a hold of her hand - You know you're like a daughter to me...

- I know... - she smiled sweetly.

- Good. And I feel so proud of you whenever I see your perform... So I'm sure he's proud of you as well!

- Thank you... Seriously... - she smiled warmly - You're really like a father to me... And I love you so much for it...

- I love you too, princess - I replied and soon she seemed to be calming down as well.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We spent the rest of the day together and at the evening I decided to head to see Sevaggia because I haven't seen her since the morning.

When I arrived there Leon opened the door...

- Mom is in the kitchen right now! - he said.

- Thanks, boy - I smiled as I headed to the kitchen and when I was there and saw Selvaggia I gently wrapped my arms around her waist - Good evening, beautiful - I said as I kissed her neck which made her gasp right away.

- Good god! I didn't hear you come! - she groaned.

- My bad - I smirked - How're you feeling?

- Slightly annoyed to be honest - she said a she got our of my arms.

- Hm? Why? What happened?

- I don't know. You tell me - she hissed.

- Why are you so angry at me? What did I do?

- Don't you remember??

- Remember what??

- Kissing Carla right after the interview?!