Chapter 4: Let's play

Wang Chao couldn't stand the scorching heat in Beijing, stayed for more than a week, and went back to the northeast.

This week, in order not to make her angry, but Wang Chao, who was vegetarian at home, was spoiled, and as soon as her mother left, she immediately prepared to go to have a fun, and felt that it was boring to play alone, so she wanted to find a companion to work with.

The new friend he likes very much is good.

Xie Zhuxing brushed his sneakers while listening to Yan Jiajia's counting.

"I went out for five or six days, and you only ran two jobs, what are you doing with these thousands of dollars?" If you want to change to a fully automatic washing machine with drying, you have to calculate for several days."

"This time I met a daughter in Hong Kong, who used to be a graphic model, just because I found a rich man, now I raise a dog at home, learn to arrange flowers, and fly to Hong Kong and Japan shopping, she used to work with her sisters this time, and she met at the Tiffany counter in Harbour City, so she gave each of us a necklace, smelly and ostentatious, and kept saying 'people's husbands are good to others', and she can't kill her."

"I said you, it's going to be Qixi again, last year my sisters' husbands either took people to travel abroad, or let them pick up a new car casually, no matter how bad it is, send a decent bag, you are good, send me a discount bag for the season, I don't have the face to dry in the circle of friends, this year you can grow snacks."

He listened, silent, and he felt that everything she said was right, all right.

When the phone rang, he dropped his shoe brush and sneakers, rubbed his hands on his jeans, and looked at the caller before picking it up.

Wang Chao smiled and asked, "What for?" 

Xie Zhuxing said, "Brush your shoes at home.

Wang Chao said, "Where do you live?" I'll play with you.

Xie Zhuxing said, "I'll finish brushing it right away, let's go find you."

Wang Chao was particularly happy, said the address of a bar near the work body, and said: "You can hurry up, I will be alone, and I will die of no energy."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Good."

He flushed his sneakers directly under the water pipe, wrapped a layer of toilet paper and dried it in the corner where the balcony could not be sunned.

Yan Jiajia asked him, "Who is looking for you?" Where to?

He said: "New friends, play with me."

Yan Jiajia said, "Where did you meet?"

He didn't want to say so much, and said, "I met during the performance." He and Wang Chao did meet in the bathroom of the clubhouse where he performed.

Yan Jiajia pouted and said, "I'm too lazy to say you, just play with your people who don't mix well with you all day, and see what flowers can be played."

Xie Zhuxing didn't pick up her stubble again, changed into a clean T-shirt, and went out.

In fact, except for performances, he rarely goes to the bar, first, he is always short of money, and second, he does not like to be noisy, and he likes to be alone when he is idle.

He didn't like Wang Chao much.

In normal times, Wang Chao asked him to go to the bar to play, and he probably wanted to find a reason to refuse.

But today he promised so happily, he really didn't want to stay at home at all.

When I arrived at the place Wang Chao said, it was almost dark, and the bar was very famous and easy to find.