Chapter 76: You too

Xie Zhuxing's external image is a good-tempered old man, Gao Siyuan spoke to him so badly, now seeing Wang Chao come in, shut up and didn't say, took his coat and dropped a sentence, "I have something to do and leave first", and left angrily.

The captain is not really stupid, usually too lazy to use his brain, and after thinking about it for a while, he also knows what sour words Gao Siyuan said again, and asked Xie Zhuxing unhappily: "Is he squeezing you again?"

The teammates were still present, and Xie Zhuxing didn't want to make it too ugly, and denied: "Where there is, just chat casually."

Wang Chao didn't believe it, and said, "Without him, he ran away as soon as he saw me?" There is a kind of person who says to my face, what is the ability of the person who always bullies me behind my back? It's not that you think you have a good temper yet.

Ji Jie also said: "Little brother Xie, don't carry it for him, what did he say just now, I have already started with him."

Cheng Yao held a pot-bellied cup and nodded frequently.

Just now the meaning of Gao Siyuan's words, everyone who heard it knew that he probably felt that Xie Zhuxing was getting involved with Wang Chao for the sake of ascending the throne.

Xie Zhuxing as the eldest brother, very good to these younger brothers, when he first debuted, everyone had little money, he didn't let his brothers pay for it when he went out to eat, he asked him to borrow money with tight hands, he never refused, he could help, and later his popularity was relatively high, Weibo fans were many, and he had always maintained equal interaction with several teammates, he ran more alone, and did not forget to take the initiative to mention teammates in interviews, several times in the show about teammates' jokes, and also on the hot.

To say that the most popular members are not red in the eyes, not jealous at all, this is also not in line with human nature, but people have not done anything sorry for you, they have been getting along for so long day and night, screaming affectionately and affectionately all day long, turning their backs and speculating about others with such a dark mind, can this not be cursed?

Yang Xiaomu and Gao Siyuan lived in a room before their debut, and the relationship was still relatively good, so he explained for him: "Everyone is discouraged, Siyuan has recently been a little angry because of the Internet drama, his temper is a little big, and his speech is ugly, don't be like him."

In addition to Xie Zhuxing in this group, the one who can play with the captain the most is Yang Xiaomu. There are always such people in a group, idle clouds and wild crane passers-by are general, big hearts, red or not red does not care too much. is a foodie, not much care about other things, life is wandering back and forth between eating and losing weight, recently hosted a food reality show, popularity has risen a lot, and can also eat and eat all kinds, originally a haha party, recently the laughter seems to have decreased a lot, I heard him from afar hahaha.

He spoke for Gao Siyuan, and everyone stopped saying anything.

Moreover, thinking about Gao Siyuan is also strange and unlucky, the online drama he played, the script is two male protagonists, he signed the male one, in fact, the second time, the fifth episode only appeared, as a result, this drama has just been online for two days, only four episodes have been broadcast, it was all kinds of complaints about improper views and bloody yellow storms, CCTV news officials Weibo sent a Weibo saying that it had a negative impact on society and the growth of teenagers. The broadcast platform of the online drama hurriedly removed this drama, and it is unlikely that it will be on again. Gao Siyuan filmed for two months, and he didn't even show his face.

When they dispersed, Wang Chao also discussed with Xie Zhuxing: "Do you want to find my eldest brother to arrange a movie role for him?" Save him from being unbalanced and twittering all day.