ch33 - o iniquity

id backstage after the performance, ready to go to dinner together, tomorrow mid-autumn festival they will have a day off, today should be a festival together in advance.

the teammates went to change clothes, wang chao went to the toilet, not to ask xie zhuxing to accompany him, out of the bathroom, he followed behind xie zhuxing, put his hands on his shoulders, and shook and walked to the dressing room.

"leo。" someone shouted in the back.

both stood back.

xie zhuxing remembers people who remember very accurately, and this one he also remembers very clearly, duan yikun's birthday party has seen, the agent of the film emperor botu.

he said politely, "brother sen is good." "

zhou niansen nodded to him, looked at wang chao, and said, "the performance is over?" "

wang chao did not expect that this slutty person would dare to take the initiative to talk to him, impatient to ignore him, he did not open his mouth, and a "hmm" came from his throat.

zhou niansen said, "leo, are you waiting for something?" have dinner together? it's that my artist has a show, and i can't leave until he finishes acting. "

the evening program list has his artist, an idol drama student, to sing an idol drama theme song.

wang chao was a little surprised, what did he want to do?

xie zhuxing also felt that something was wrong, and wang chao never mentioned that he had a friendship with this person who could eat together.

wang chao didn't want to pay attention to him, and he was afraid that he would talk nonsense in front of xie zhuxing," so he said, "forget about the meal, just talk about it here if you have something to say." xiao xie, you go to change your clothes first, and i will find you in a moment. "

xie zhuxing: "... good. "

seeing that he had walked away, wang chaocai said with a tiger's face: "what are you going to do?" last time that thing was done by yourself, dad didn't see you in general, you still have the face to find dad? "

without the audience, zhou niansen did not pretend to be a gentleman, and said in a cold voice: "last time i didn't figure it out, i thought you warmed liang xi's bed, i'm sorry." "

wang chao looked at him strangely: "you came to me to apologize?" "

zhou niansen snorted disdainfully and said, "the apology is by the way, mainly i want to show you something." "

he took out his mobile phone, clicked a few times, and flipped it over to show wang chao.

it was a video of that day at the hotel.

wang chao covered his eyes when he took a look at it, and scolded: "i fuck, you pervert, you still record it for your father to see!" how beautiful are you when you chrysanthemums? spicy eyes! "

zhou niansen gritted his teeth, took the phone back, and said, "the angle is just right, take a clear picture of your face." "

wang chao: "..."

he plays in the wind and moon place all day, this kind of thing has heard a lot, the circle of people who have a little status of improper mental skills, play tricks to get new stars, but also to record the process, and then take it out to blackmail people, newcomers usually dare not speak up, can only swallow their anger, weak personality, maybe they will become playthings.

"you're threatening daddy with this?" wang chao was so disgusted that he said, "fortunately, dad didn't forget to wear a condom that day, you are rotten from the inside, maybe there is any dirty disease." "