Chapter 81: I'm going to quit the team

After arguing with Xie Zhuxing, Wang Chao went from Sanya to Harbin.

He was wronged, so he wanted to go to his mother to be coquettish, and there is only a good mother in the world.

When I got home in the middle of the night, my mother came to open the door in her clothes, and when I saw that it was him, I said, "Why did this unlucky child come back at this time?" "

He pouted and started crying, woo-wow. Isn't he just pouring blood mold for eight lifetimes? Who could be more unlucky than him?

Just after crying twice, his dad came out of the bedroom and stood on the fence on the second floor to drink him: "Cry again!"

He didn't dare to cry out loud, sobbing and dragging his suitcase in, afraid of being beaten, and his father beat him harder than his brother.

His dad went back to his room.

Mother Wang said, "Don't worry about him, he is three high, and he will be dizzy when he is woken up in the middle of the night, so tell him to lie down."

He asked, "Did you eat at night?"

Wang Chao said with blank eyes: "I didn't eat."

Mother Wang looked at the time and said, "If you haven't eaten, let's go hungry first, it's past three o'clock, wake up and eat breakfast."

Wang Chao was aggrieved and exploded, "I don't, why do you make me hungry?" Don't you love me?

In the end, his mother cooked him a bowl of frozen dumplings.

He cried as he ate, tears falling into the bowl.

Mother Wang asked, "What's wrong?" Not going well?

Wang Chao said, "It's okay, I'm just hungry."

Mother Wang saw that she couldn't ask, so she didn't ask.

At the end of the day, Wang Chao woke up from sleep, came out listlessly, saw that his mother was going to buy vegetables, hurriedly put on his clothes and was going to go, he didn't want to stay at home with his father.

He wore a woolen hat and followed his mother to the wet market, afraid of being recognized, and pressed the brim so low that he almost covered his eyes from the road.

His mother said to him: "Don't worry about it, just your eyes are swollen like goldfish, who can recognize who you are."

He touched the phone out, wanted to look in the mirror, and took it out only to remember that the mobile phone screen was too broken to see.

Mother Wang saw it and said, "When can you learn to cherish things, and make a good mobile phone like that again."

Wang Chao silently put the phone back in his pocket.

After staying at home for two days, the paper wrapped in fire, he fought with his teammates, absent from the news of the music festival award ceremony, the Wang family's parents saw it and asked him what was going on, he didn't want his parents to know that he was deceived again, saying: "I can't get along with my teammates, I have enough fun as a singer, I don't want to do it."

When Father Wang heard this, he lost his temper and said to him: "Just your mind in one day!" A little long sex no? I haven't done a single thing since I was a child!

He didn't talk back, just sat there and listened, listening and listening.

His father was angry and scolded: "Dead pigs are not afraid of boiling water, right?" Saying that, he wanted to do it, but Mother Wang hurriedly stopped it.

The old man was anxious: "You are used to him again!" He looks like this, and you are used to it!

The family could not stay any longer, and Wang Chao wanted to return to Beijing.

His mother went to the airport to see him off and asked him again: "You have to tell your mother about something."

He also grinned: "It's just too red, how stressful the work is, tired, nothing."

When he got on the plane, he put on a 3D sponge eye patch and wore it all the way to Beijing.

When I got off the plane, I took off my blindfold and another pair of goldfish eyes.

He went straight from the airport to the company.

He just came to find Liu Congming, but he didn't expect that the other five people were there, gathering in Liu Congming's office for a meeting.

As soon as he opened the door and saw everyone, he regretted it, he didn't want to see these people, let alone Xie Zhuxing.

Xie Zhuxing was originally sitting in the innermost place, stood up suddenly, passed his teammates and walked towards the door.

Wang Chao didn't even dare to look at him squarely, turned around and ran.

After only a few steps in the corridor, he was caught by Xie Zhuxing, pushed his shoulder, pressed against the wall, and asked him urgently: "Where have you been running these two days?"

Wang Chao didn't know what he was instigating, anyway, he just instigated, and shouted: "Liu Congming!"

Liu Congming came out of the office and said embarrassedly: "Don't make trouble between you two, you have something to say."

Wang Chao said, "Who is going to mess with him!" I'm here for you!

Liu Congming still had a "don't make trouble" expression and said, "Why are you looking for me?"

Wang Chao said loudly: "I want to quit the team!"

Other teammates who were still in the office heard the phrase.

Xie Zhuxing didn't want to make it impossible to end, and whispered: "Don't talk nonsense."

Wang Chao was angry and said, "You and I are you?" Don't have a word of truth in your mouth? I'm here to quit this broken group today, I'm not going to do it!

Xie Zhuxing frowned and said, "Let's solve things by ourselves, don't always lose your temper and shout to quit the team."

Wang Chao pouted, "I'll just shout!" How old are you! Use you to manage me!

The teammates also came out of the office, looking at this side with different expressions.

Xie Zhuxing pulled Wang Chao's arm and said, "Let's say it in another place."

Wang Chao shook him off and said, "Say what?" Still want to blind me? I'm not fooling you!

Xie Zhuxing said urgently: "What have I blinded you?"

Wang Chao glanced at his teammates and agents next to him, felt that everyone was watching him laugh, twisted his face, and whispered: "Do you think I really don't want to be faced?" You guys change to a few fools, can't you? Why are you bullying me alone?