Chapter 47: Straight Men

Resurgence.

Only these four words can describe Xie Zhuxing's mood at the moment.

He thought a while ago, if someone asks "what is the experience of liking a fool", then he is undoubtedly the most qualified answerer, and now he is finally qualified to answer "what is the experience of being liked by a fool"?

Wang Chao was still depressed, and said: "I haven't agreed to break up, you are in love with a woman, you are splitting legs, are you worthy of me?"

Xie Zhuxing asked rhetorically: "Then you still say in front of me that you want to hook up with someone, are you worthy of me?"

Wang Chao had been beaten for several days for this, and he felt that he was about to die unjustly, and cried again: "Wasn't I angry with you that day? Ignoring Dad, talking to your daughter on the phone and smiling like a flower, Dad has never seen such a faceless person as you.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Who doesn't want a face?" Haven't you been looking forward to my marriage for a long time? This time I think I flirt with my sister.

Wang Chao couldn't cry anymore, and said in horror: "What marriage?" Are you going to marry Peach? "

Xie Zhuxing said, "I'm still waiting for you to give me the wedding room."

He deliberately said this, purely to anger Wang Chao.

Whoever enlightens first deserves to be abused.

Now the feng shui is turning, come, hurt each other.

Of course, he has no malice, he just finally seized the opportunity to bully this little fool.

As a result, I didn't expect the little fool to be angry, and the degree of explosion was unimaginable.

Wang Chao can accept that Xie Zhuxing doesn't like him, anyway, no one likes him except his family, but he can't accept that he just confessed, Xie Zhuxing is going to marry someone else, and there is a qualitative difference between being rejected by the person he likes and being disappointed by the person he likes.

He changed his face quickly, one second he was still aggrieved and tearful, and the next second he fiercely scolded: "I'll fuck your mother!" You dare to get married and try! "

Xie Zhuxing: "... Do you force me to fuck my mother again?

Wang Chao said angrily: "I'll just what's wrong!" I'm still your grandmother! And your grandma ... I'm fucked! What are you going to do! "

Xie Zhuxing pressed him on his lap, pressed his back with one hand, ripped his pants with the other, and couldn't help but suck his ass and crackle.

He scolded fiercely at first, and after scolding a few words, he began to cry, scolding while crying, scolding for a while and not moving, and only whimpering and crying.

Xie Zhuxing thought about beating him countless times, but finally put it into practice, not ordinary cool, his hand hurt a little, before he stopped and said, "Does it hurt?"

Wang Chao's two-petal butt was beaten to a pink, crying and saying: "You let Dad beat you up, don't you know!"

Xie Zhuxing said, "Can you remember for a long time when it hurts?" Will you still talk to my mother in the future?

Wang Chao: "... No. "

When the two first developed a physical relationship, because it was different from the position he thought, he also scolded hard and obedient, usually a personal attack on Xie Zhuxing himself, he was frightened and waved, and he refused to suffer losses in his mouth, and he had to scold some swear words that were completely opposite to reality, although very dirty, but it would not affect others, and it was just "I fuck your ancestors for eighteen generations". He actually has a natural awe for his elders, unless he is angry, otherwise swearing will rarely bring female elders, and he can't listen to others say fucking bad things, and scolding black fans so much that he makes headlines because black fans scold him for black.