Chapter 77: Let's Wave Together

Wang Chao came out of the composition room, saw Xie Zhuxing standing at the door waiting for him, smiled and went up to hook his shoulders and walked together, and asked as he went: "When did you come up?" Why don't you go in and call me?"

Xie Zhuxing said: "Pushing open the door and taking a look, you are so serious, I didn't go in to disturb you."

Wang Chao happily told him that he had completed the lyrics and arranged the music and made a little adjustment to Balabala.

Speaking of the song that they used as the background sound when they were there, Wang Chao changed it with the teacher, and the lyrics were filled in similarly, and it will soon enter the production.

Wang Chao was happy to play, and Xie Zhuxing was also happy for him.

Entering the elevator, Xie Zhuxing stretched out his hand to press the floor, and Wang Chao's sharp eyes saw that the bulge of the back bone of his hand was a little red and swollen.

He noticed it himself, withdrew his hand, and put it in his pocket.

Wang Chao asked, "Is it injured?" "I took his arm and tried to pull it out to see.

He didn't want to show Wang Chao and said, "It's okay, I didn't use the right force to dance just now, and it will be fine tomorrow."

Wang Chao pulled it out hard, grabbed the hand and looked at it carefully, and said, "What's the difficulty of your blind practice?" Are you a gymnast? See what this little hand has done? "I look distressed.

Xie Zhuxing: "... Where are my hands small? "

Wang Chao touched his face with his other hand again, and said cheaply: "Isn't it small?" The face is also small, and she looks better than the little girl.

Xie Zhuxing dodged his hand and said, "Get out."

Wang Chao smiled and had to touch it again.

The two got into a mess, the elevator reached the first floor, the door opened, and went out one after the other.

When passing by the front desk of the company, Xie Zhuxing walked in front of him without squinting, and Wang Chao followed behind him, learning him to walk cheaply. The girl at the front desk looked at them intently, Wang Chao turned his face to stick out his tongue at her and grimaced, the girl laughed out loud, Xie Zhuxing looked back inexplicably, Wang Chao looked serious again, and turned his two eyes back and forth.

The more Xie Zhuxing looked at him, the more angry he became, and he would pick up wherever he went, a bad beating thing, his hands and small face were small, there were big ones, and they couldn't cure you.

Go to the parking lot to pick up the car, get in the car and first use your hands and feet to fight a small fight.

Wang Chao couldn't fight, both cheeks were screwed red, and he had to say ruthlessly: "Twist your father's face again, and your father won't let you!"

Xie Zhuxing pinched his face and twisted it, he screamed screaming, whether it hurt or not, he screamed first and then said, screamed twice and felt that it didn't hurt, didn't scream, and remembered that Xie Zhuxing's hand was injured, and said: "Oh, you lightly, your hand doesn't hurt?"

Xie Zhuxing couldn't get angry, let go of his hand, fastened his seat belt, and drove.

He is angry, but it has nothing to do with the girl at the front desk.

Half an hour ago, in the company bathroom, he had a manual hand with the keyboard, and the trace on his hand also came from this. I didn't suffer a loss, but I didn't get relieved.

Wang Chao rubbed his face and asked, "When will that variety show movie be filmed, is it set?" Or to Sanya? "

Xie Zhuxing said, "Don't go to Sanya, go to Haikou." On the twelfth and thirteenth, shoot for two days, and the eleventh has to go first. "

When Wang Chao heard that he was going to go for several days, he was not happy and said, "Or I'll go with you."

Xie Zhuxing said: "I used to work, and I can't play with you, what's the point of playing by yourself?"

Wang Chao smiled lewdly: "Why is it not interesting? There's so much to play by the sea, bikinis and long legs everywhere.

Xie Zhuxing glanced at him from the corner of his eye.

He smiled again: "You think, I'll follow you, I want to be disobedient, you see that I am unpleasant, you can beat me and control me, but if you don't take me, I am in Beijing by myself, I don't know what to do, you are so far away, I did it and didn't tell you, where do you know?" Isn't it? Does it make sense?

There is a fart truth. Xie Zhuxing: "... Okay, book a ticket for you too."

Wang Chao was satisfied, and asked again: "When will you come back?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "No. 14."

Wang Chao pouted him again: "What are you doing in a hurry to come back?" There was no announcement in those days, and when you finished filming, we would play there for a few days and then come back, so let's go out on a long trip together, how rare, play for a few more days? "

Xie Zhuxing thought about the schedule, the latest announcement is the music festival awards ceremony on the evening of the eighteenth, last year at this award ceremony, ID won the best new artist group, this year ID was shortlisted for the best album of the year and Internet popular singer two awards, the probability of winning the award is at least eighty percent.

Xie Zhuxing felt that Wang Chao's proposal was okay, and said: "What else do you know besides playing?"

Wang Chao was unconvinced: "Why are you educating me again?" If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be too lazy to run so far to make a wave, you don't want to wave with me?

Xie Zhuxing thought to himself, I really don't think about it, it's quite interesting to watch your waves.

On the eleventh, the two of them set off for Haikou, and before leaving, they talked to Liu Congming, and they didn't bring an assistant, and went to the program team over there to arrange someone to receive them.

While waiting at the airport, Wang Chao played a mobile game, and Xie Zhuxing chatted with his mother on WeChat. Xie's father has an old stomach disease, and he doesn't pay much attention to it, he was seriously uncomfortable a while ago, so he listened to his son to go to gastroscopy, and the examination result said that it was hemorrhagic gastritis, and said that there was also a little problem with the esophagus, so that a lot of medicine was prescribed, so that he could not smoke and drink, and the old man sulked at home all day.

After chatting for a while, Xie Zhuxing was a little melancholy, and his mother asked him again: "Have you made a girlfriend?" Your cousin is the same age as you, he will get married after the Spring Festival, and the woman is a teacher, and I look very good.

Xie Zhuxing looked at the Internet addict teenager sitting next to him, who was squeezing his eyebrows and indulging in the game world... This, will it feel good?

The flight attendants of Hainan Airlines are really beautiful, with a slim figure and a very beautiful uniform.

After getting off the plane, Xie Wang and the two began to talk again, and stopped until the people from the program team came, and returned to the hotel to continue arguing, if it wasn't for Yuan Rui to knock on the door, they would have started again immediately.