Chapter 86: Our New Home

Liang Xi came to ask Xie Zhuxing whether the schedule was a private act, without going through the company, it is said that the company's senior management should not know so quickly.

If it was spread by someone on Liang Xi's side, then you should know that the detective program that wanted to find Xie Zhuxing was not already being promoted.

The child-raising reality show is still in preparation, and no publicity has been released, except for Liang Xi's team, outsiders have no way of knowing that there is such a show.

The one who leaked the wind could only be someone who accidentally learned that Liang Xi had looked for Xie Zhuxing.

It seems that there is such a person.

Liu Congming made this call, not to ask, but to tell Xie Zhuxing: "You still have half a year left on the contract with the company, at this time it is a little turbulent, it is inevitable that people will think, I know that you do not mean to go to Liang Xi and Baituna's studio, the company's senior management does not know." In the future, it is better to be careful, as soon as many things are spread, they will change their taste as they are spread."

Xie Zhuxing hung up the phone thoughtfully, and Wang Chao asked, "What did Liu Congming ask you?"

Xie Zhuxing just had a guess in his heart, and it was not necessarily right, so he didn't say it, just said: "It's nothing, it's just the work arrangement."

Wang Chao only wanted to move quickly at this time, and was not interested in anything else, pushing Xie Zhuxing to go home quickly to pack his bags, and with a lewd smile: "In the future, Dad will sleep with you in the new home!"

The two people originally had no luggage, so Wang Chao's clothes and shoes were a little more, but the house on the Wangjing side was Wang Qi's, he didn't come to live by himself, and he didn't plan to rent it, Xie Wang and the two moved away, and it was also empty and idle, so Wang Chao's things could be taken slowly in the future.

Xie Zhuxing packed up his things, packed the clothes and shoes that Wang Chao liked to wear recently, and the two dragged two large suitcases of the same type, one red and one blue, respectively, and moved happily.

On the way, Wang Chao forced endlessly, one moment said that the sofa in the new home was hard and narrow and would herniate the lumbar disc after sitting for a long time, another said that there was not even a decent carpet in the bedroom that had to be bought imported from New Zealand, and another time said that the Washley had not bought this day... In short, this house is broken and low, and there is nothing, so he doesn't want to live in it at all.

Xie Zhuxing drove silently and did not answer a word.

When he arrived at his new home, Wang Chao patted his thigh and said, "I forgot, I have to buy two pots of flowers, I can look a little angry about the new house, and it's good for the air." "

Xie Zhuxing stopped at a passing florist.

The flower shop is a small flower shop, and Wang Chao was happy as soon as he entered the door, and the stereo in the store was playing the new song he only released on New Year's Day.

There was only one young girl in the store, and after greeting customers with habit, she quickly recognized the two of them, and her cheeks turned red at once.

Wang Chao's mouth problem cannot be changed, as soon as he sees the little girl like this, he habitually plays a poor mouth to amuse people, and the blush on the girl's face has not gone down.

Xie Zhuxing stood by without saying a word.

The girl heard Wang Chao say that she wanted to buy it in a new home, so that it was best to feed, so she recommended several green plants that are good for the air and do not need to be too bothered to take care of, Wang Chao looked at it and asked Xie Zhuxing: "Which one do you think is better?"