Chapter 105: Potala Palace

Xie Zhuxing won the first performance newcomer award in his life, and after the award ceremony, Liu Congming, assistant and makeup artist celebrated for him, drank a lot of wine, and dispersed home in the middle of the night.

The next morning, he got up with a cracking headache, a little sore throat, a nose, slept on the couch last night, forgot to close the living room window, hadn't been sick in years, and caught a cold.

Looking through the drawer, I turned out half of the board white and black, it was Wang Chao who had eaten the rest of the cold last time, only black sheets.

Anyway, there is no arrangement for today, just take a pill and sleep, just sleep.

He took a black pill, and as soon as he finished eating, Liu Congming's phone called, and he asked him, "Did Leo contact you?"

There was an immediate buzz in his ears, and the name was like a shock wave, directly hitting his eardrums, shaking the snow in front of his eyes.

Liu Congming was over there: "Hey? Xiao Xie? Is the signal bad?

Xie Zhuxing: "... No."

Liu Congming didn't know if he said that the signal was not bad, or Wang Chao didn't contact him, but he heard his voice hoarse and said, "Just woke up?" "

Xie Zhuxing pinched the plate of cold, his mind flew elsewhere, and his fingers unconsciously pressed a few pills out of succession before asking: "Is he back?"

Liu Congming said strangely: "That's not true." In fact...... It was his eldest brother's assistant who just called me, saying to let you go to the boss, and said to let you go by yourself.

Xie Zhuxing was stunned.

Liu Congming said, "Have you never seen it before?" Does he know anything about you and Leo? 

Xie Zhuxing: "... I don't know if he knows or not."

He didn't even know this, and he didn't know what Wang Qi was going to do when he asked him to go.

But he couldn't help but go.

It's not that he can't go, but he really wants to go.

As for why he wanted to go, he didn't know, and even if he did, he had to pretend not to know.

...... He didn't want to face his backtracking at this moment, and he didn't want to admit that he still wanted a chance to redeem himself.

He typed countless versions of the belly draft, what he wanted to say after seeing Wang Qi, whether it was a frank talk about work, or a straightforward confession and Wang Chao falling in love... Pass.

However, as soon as they met, Wang Qi threw him a pair of boxing gloves.

On the eleventh day after leaving Beijing, Wang Chao and Chi Lidong arrived in Nyingchi, which was very close to Lhasa.

Before entering Nyingchi, I met a convoy, the stream below the highway, beautiful, the first time into Tibet donkey friends did not know the depth, drove the car down to play, but accidentally overturned two cars, people are fine, the car is crooked in the water, a group of people around to discuss, nothing to do.

Chi Lidong parked the car on the side of the road and went down to help.

Wang Chao looked at the window of the car for a while, felt bored, and also went down to watch the excitement.

There was a young girl in the convoy, who couldn't help, wandered outside the crowd and played with her mobile phone alone, seeing that Wang Chao did not participate in the rescue discussion, so she spoke to him: "Where are you from?" "The accent that listens to Mandarin is a southerner.