ch36 - but it's too unlucky

this annoying thing doesn't matter whether it's annoying or not, it still goes to find xie zhuxing.

when he arrived, the landlord had just left, and xie zhuxing and his assistant were discussing moving tomorrow.

hearing a knock at the door, the assistant came over and opened the door: "eh? leo is coming. "

wang chao didn't expect him to be there, and wondered, "what are you doing here?" "

xie zhuxing heard the voice and said, "how did you get here?" "i thought he was going to see the guy with the surname zhou again."

wang chao complained, "still ask me? say good to eat together in the evening, you ran first to calculate what's going on? you're the only annoying thing! "

xie zhuxing was counted down by him, but instead laughed and said, "i was anxious to come back and meet with the landlord, but i didn't talk about it, and i had to move again." "

"what's going on?" wang chao asked, "why do you have to move again?" "

the assistant said: "that landlord has a lot of things, not to say that the showbiz is chaotic, afraid that xiao xie will bring people back to the chaos, and what uncivilized activities are being carried out here, and he is also drunk." "

xie zhuxing said, "my personal ideas are different, forget it, let's find another place." "

wang chao was happy and said, "hey, what else are you looking for, this is god asking you to move back to my place." "

the assistant was thinking of the trouble of finding a house, and smiled and helped: "yes, xiao xie, you can go to leo to live there, anyway, his house is so big, by the way, you can also help me urge him to get up and go out, saving that i have to call three times and four times before the announcement every day." "

wang chao didn't bother to talk nonsense with his assistant, bent on persuading xie zhuxing to live with him, and said: "if you are afraid of their nonsense, pay me rent, is it okay?" "

in the past, xie zhuxing really didn't want to live with him, but now his mentality was different from that of then, pretending to be reluctant: "then i will pay your rent at the market price." "

wang chao was very happy and broken, and afraid that he would repent, he was busy directing his assistant to help pack up his things and immediately moved them.

in fact, there is nothing to move, xie zhuxing can live a special life, after moving, not to mention the large pieces of furniture and appliances, even pots and pans such as small things have not been purchased, to take away only a small number of clothes, shoes and various certificates.

in the end, only a large suitcase and a carton were loaded, and the trunk was enough.

the assistant saved a job and happily went home from work.

this was followed by a pleasant spicy crayfish time for the two of them.

after eating, the two of them took a bath with different thoughts and sat side by side at the head of the bed.

the new mobile phone has not yet been pasted with a tempered film, wang chao is reluctant to play mobile games, he still uses the old mobile phone with cracked slits on the screen to dot there, play absent-mindedly, die for a while, and die again for a while.

xie zhuxing was brushing weibo, reading fan comments, did not look into it at all, and also slipped to the black powder to like.

wang chao secretly looked at it several times, and he couldn't help it, the buddy was too long, what can he eat to look so good, the face is beautiful and the collarbone is pretty, and the waist and legs are still long.