Chapter 62: Home

While the "Kao" site was ridiculed by fans, it did not please the captain who wanted CP fans in his heart.

Who knows that Xie Bailian and the stallion king are black names, and this station name is too much like black powder.

Wang Chao thinks of himself as a stallion, but he is particularly annoyed that others call his object White Lotus, how good is Xiao Xie, where is the White Lotus?

The ratings of costume sitcoms are good, the first round of broadcasting is about to end, several leading actors in the crew were invited by the broadcast platform satellite TV to star in a popular variety show, although Xie Zhuxing is not considered a starring actor, but he is in the limelight, the program team naturally knocked his schedule and invited him to Nanjing to participate in the recording together.

Liu Congming quickly helped Xie Zhuxing arrange the schedule.

ID has steadily increased in popularity after the second series, each member has a fixed fan base, according to the development cycle of idol groups, several people have also reached the time to try to open up their personal world, and the future direction of others is not clear enough, but Xie Zhuxing has already starred in a blockbuster New Year drama and a well-made TV series, and is undoubtedly the best choice.

Xie Zhuxing set off for Nanjing.

Wang Chao stayed alone in the capital, the concert had just ended, there was no need to rehearse, and there was no announcement, it was simply boring.

He didn't get out of bed recently, woke up at the end of the biological clock, got up early and had nothing to do, so he ran to see Xie Zhuxing's house.

It has been renovated, and the furniture and appliances have been added similarly, decently, and when I first came to see it, it was very different, and the decoration company Wang Qi was looking for was not bad, and I will look for this one in the future.

He walked around the house several times, the beauty of the moisture, the curtains and sofa towels and other fabrics were all according to him, all blue, the toilet circle has not been bought, no hurry, just buy it when you move in.

Anyway, this will be his and Xiao Xie's home after that.

He thought extremely excitedly, and when he was excited, he wanted to pee, ran to the bathroom to pee on the brand new shiny toilet, laughed while peeing, finished standing in front of the mirror and took a selfie, sent it to Xie Zhuxing, and said, "Guess where I am?"

Xie Zhuxing was recording the program, just when the camera was not facing him, the mobile phone in his pocket vibrate, so he took it out and took a look.

Wang Chao, who came out of the bathroom, received his reply: "Are you in our new home?"

Wang Chao felt that he wanted to pee again.