Chapter 44: Baby

Wang Chao waited for Xie Zhuxing outside Duan Yikun's office, waiting distraughtly.

In the morning, he asked Xiao Xie if he could be a buddy after breaking up, and Xiao Xie did not answer him, and since then he has been cold-faced, obviously unhappy.

It's really troublesome to fall in love, how can it be like being a buddy? Xiao Xie used to have a good temper, but recently he has been like a changed person, moody, pulling a donkey face at every turn.

Two girls came up across the hallway, and saw him stop here again, and hesitated.

He looked at the girls a little familiar, and asked, "What are you two doing?"

A girl said, "Hello Senior Brother Leo, I'm here to find Senior Brother Xie."

He suddenly remembered, isn't this Xiao Xie's fellow junior sister Taotao? The other is also from Fruit Girls, he remembers being called Mango, and the little bun face likes her.

"What are you looking for him for?" He remembered that Taotao had a little meaning to Xiao Xie, and said in a bad tone, "Tell me something."

Taotao was also blind, and said honestly: "This can't work, I want to ask him to teach me to dance a mechanical dance that he danced in the variety show last time, since I imitated him once, and now as soon as I go on the show, the director gives me the script to imitate him." "

Mango helped: "That mechanical dance is a bit difficult, Taotao learned it for a long time according to the video, she was shy, I was embarrassed to come to Senior Brother Xie, I had to pull me to accompany her."

Isn't it interesting to Xiao Xie, what's the shame? Wang Chao wanted to roll his eyes at them, remembering that Xiao Xie thought that he was disrespectful to the girl, but he held back and said, "He's busy today, he can't take care of it." If you really can't even learn by following the video, go to Teacher Li to return to the furnace.

Taotao was a little embarrassed and wanted to leave, but Mango walked straight towards Wang Chao, she didn't know why, she came together, so she had to follow behind.

This Mango is a standard green tea, beautiful and big-breasted, good at coquetry, spare tires are crowded, ID family Jijie is one of them. She heard in the morning that Wang Chao is a golden thigh, she wanted to hold it before, but she didn't have the opportunity to get along alone, and she was afraid that it would be worse to go up rashly and annoy people, and now she knows the stallion attribute of this thigh, and it is rare to see him alone in the company, so I don't want to wait for a long time at this time.

She came over to pretend to talk to Wang Chao about the ID fan meeting, and said that she was also from the northeast, and she was close to it.

Wang Chao is blind and brainless, but he is a who knows what this woman wants to do. He didn't want to make an appointment, he was in a bad mood, and he had messed with Xiao Xie yesterday, and he didn't have the energy today.

But Mango's breasts are really big, they look soft and cottony, he hasn't touched a girl in a while, he can't control his eyes, staring at people's breasts.

Mango was very upright, and immediately smiled and punched him on the shoulder, "Senior brother, where are you looking?" "

Wang Chao asked her: "Have you ever cushioned silicone?" "He hadn't seen his chest for too long, and he couldn't tell the real from the fake.

Mango said, "Of course not, it's natural."

Wang Chao's hands itched very much, and said: "I don't believe it, you let me touch it, if it's really true, I'll give you a bag."