ch9 - i'm not straight

at six o'clock in the morning, xie zhuxing got up, went out for a run, returned at less than seven o'clock, took a shower and changed his clothes, warmed himself milk bread, and boiled six eggs.

after breakfast, the teammates also got up one after another, and squeezed into two bathrooms like a war to solve personal hygiene problems.

he went over and said, "hurry up and finish washing up and eating something." there were boiled eggs on the table plate, one for each person. "

a few boys messed up and responded: "got it, thank you brother!" "

he went back to the room, and wang chao actually got up, wearing only a pair of underwear, and stood in front of the closet looking for clothes.

"it is true that the sun has come out of the west," he asked, closing the door, "how did it get so sharp today?" "

wang chao turned his head, his hair was a mess, his eyes were not wide open by the eye, he looked a little funny, he just woke up and had a nasal voice, and said: what about my pants? why can't i find my pants? "

xie zhuxing looked at the closet that had been messed up by him and said, "your clothes are on the left and mine on the right." "

wang chao turned it over again and said strangely, "what about my pants?" all long legs running? "

pants certainly don't run.

his little mini suitcase, which he had brought only three pairs of pants with him when he came, was now in a state to be washed.

in the end, xie zhuxing lent him a dress.

he is one meter eighty-two, xie zhuxing is only one centimeter taller than him, the waist size is similar, and it fits well when worn.

he took a picture in the long mirror on the closet door, very satisfied, and said: "i look very good in it, i will buy you a new one, and this one will be sent to me." "

xie zhuxing said, "an old pair of pants, you can wear them if you like them." "

wang chao said with a hippie smile: "xiao xie, you are really very nice." "

xie zhuxing didn't say anything yet, he said again: "when you come back at night, remember to help me wash my dirty pants." "

xie zhuxing: "... in spite of. did you really treat me as your nanny? "

wang chao looked at him in the mirror and said, "then i won't use the washing machine, why should i do it?" "

xie zhuxing slotted him: "what will you do?" "

wang chao snorted and said, "good xiao xie, you see that i got up so early today, you should reward me as a reward, wash me." "

xie zhuxing: "..."still rewarding you?" who rewards me?

wang chao went out to wash up and walked face to face with ji jie in the living room.

季杰一脸惊讶:"哟,今儿起这么早啊。"

王超不喜欢他,道:"管得着吗你。"

季杰本来没恶意,看他这样,也怪腔怪调道:"还真是,谁敢管您呢?坤哥都得求着您签约,老实说,您到底什么背景啊?"

王超不爽道:"关你屁事儿啊?"

ji jie immediately blocked back: "yes, you must not say it, don't scare me to sleep, originally i am not the same as you, i don't like to sleep lazily, and then i am scared to sleep, i have to wait for you here in the morning, you don't say it, your heart is too much to go, do you say?" "