Chapter 55: What the hell

Wang Chao didn't sleep until midnight, very happy, he hadn't had this urge to burn for a long time, and he hadn't thought about writing songs for a long time.

The band he used to play in wasn't a good memory, he was happy to go in and come out with a grim face.

At that time, he had just entered college, not like he was doing nothing, messing around all day, and a little ideal, he wanted to show his parents and brother well, and he also wanted to mingle with his new classmates and make new friends, and people invited him to play a band, and he immediately agreed.

The band was full of poor students, using the piano and drums found from the second-hand market, and there was no suitable place to practice, so he paid for equipment, rented a venue, and took the other two in the band to a composition lesson for thousands of yuan. In order to participate in the campus music festival, several people closed the door and wrote songs together, wrote for a few days and nights, scrambled beards, red eyes, and excited to make a splash at the campus music festival.

He was eighteen years old, except for being whipped by his father and brother to learn the piano, he had never done one thing so seriously, he felt happy, felt that he had found the meaning of the future, maybe he didn't love music, but this feeling of having someone to play with him was really good.

It wasn't until the eve of the festival that he overheard other people in the band chatting and learned that people would invite him to the band because they needed money to play the band, they didn't have money, but he had. No one treats him as a comrade-in-arms or a buddy, he is just a fool who pays and contributes and is silly all day.

He and his former teammates then tore their faces and quit the band. A few days later, at the festival, the band sang the song that everyone had written together, the host reported the curtain, and his name was not included in the songwriter.

Later, he never wrote a song or played a band, so he honestly learned the piano, took the exam, flirted with the sister, became a stallion, cheated on the exam, was beaten by his brothers, stumbled and graduated, played everywhere for a year, and couldn't do nothing for the rest of his life, so he entered the idol group Icedream.

He thought he wouldn't write songs in the future, and he wasn't interested in it.

He didn't think that he would have a chance to have a crushed relationship, let alone that someone would say that he loved him.

He was like being beaten and wanted to write love songs to Xie Zhuxing.

The next day, he asked Duan Yikun about wanting to write a song, and Duan Yikun expressed his support, and said that the demo song selected earlier was the work of the company's studio, and there was no problem with copyright, and he could rearrange or fill in the lyrics if he wanted to.

Xie Zhuxing signed the contract for the costume sitcom and had to temporarily hold Buddha's feet to attend an acting training course for a few days.

Wang Chao also doesn't sleep at home and play mobile games, Xie Zhuxing goes to class, he stays in the piano room, pondering the song.

The seventeenth day of the first month is Xie Zhuxing's birthday.

The company organized a birthday party and invited twenty fan representatives to attend, all of whom were the management or frontline of the Xie Zhuxing Support Association. The event lasted more than half an hour, and in the last few minutes, all ID members appeared to create surprises.

Although it was all routines, the fans were happy that the whole event went very smoothly and ended in its happy atmosphere.

After sending off the fans, the six people moved the venue to celebrate Xie Zhuxing's birthday together, and the lively and lively played until late.