ch11 - let's play later

ji jie went to ask duan yikun about the house, and duan yikun said: "you can live, but you have to vacate one, the company has a newcomer actor looking for a place to live, i have promised to wait for you to finish the training, i will vacate one for him." "

this was just right, ji jie happily agreed.

duan yikun said, "i heard that you had a fight with wang chao yesterday?" "

ji jie smiled and said, "it's not a fight, it's just a little friction." "

duan yikun didn't ask much, only said: "you listen to me, don't mess with him, he is actually a person who doesn't have any heart, but if you really make a mistake, it is you who suffers losses." "

when ji jie left, duan yikun called wang chao again and said, "help you get ji jie's business done." "

wang chao said, "you didn't mention that i was going to help him, did you?" "

duan yikun said, "i didn't mention it." "

wang chao said reassuringly: "that's fine, he doesn't deal with me, he knows that i want to help him, and he can't hang on to his face." "

duan yikun smiled, "i usually don't see that you have such a delicate mind." "

wang chao said, "where do i have this thought?" originally wanted to give him money directly, xiao xie said it was not good, really wanted to help him to help him solve the problem in front of him, i went to find kun brother you. thanks, please drink another day. "

duan yikun said, "forget about drinking, tomorrow the training is over, you will take two days off, these two days you don't want to go outside to fool around." there is a new boy band to debut the wind sound has long been released, maybe the keen sense of smell paparazzi is already with you, you pay attention. "

wang chao said, "i know, don't make a fuss, don't make a fuss." "

after the training was over, the holiday was two days, and before he left the company, wang chao wanted to drag xie zhuxing to the nightclub to play.

unfortunately, this time his soft grinding and hard bubble did not work, xie zhuxing said that he would not go at all, and said: "you go by yourself, i have to go back to the dormitory to pack up my things, and i will move back to live tomorrow." "

wang chao was not satisfied: "why are you moving back so quickly?" i haven't slept with you enough, so sleep with me for a few more days. "

xie zhuxing squinted at him: "can you say something healthy?" "

wang chao smiled and giggled, and hanger langdang touched his face, and then learned the tone of sister feng: "little brother, where is it unhealthy?" "

xie zhuxing slapped his hand away, his other hand touched it again, and it was patted open again, repeated several times, xie zhuxing was annoyed, and his hands pinched his cheeks and pulled them to the sides.

"oops, it hurts!" he snorted, "let go, let go!" "

xie zhuxing let go of his hand, he grinned and rubbed his face, complaining, "you can't tap it?" are they all red? "

he had two pinched red fingerprints on each cheek.

xie zhuxing said, "i don't have to be hard, look at you squeamish." "

wang chao rubbed his face and said, "those of you who have practiced are really... my eldest brother beat me almost broken my ribs, and i didn't say that i didn't have much energy, i cried so hard that i almost turned my back, and he didn't say that i was pretending. "

xie zhuxing wanted to laugh a little and said, "your eldest brother beat you like this all day, why didn't he see you study well?" "

wang chao said bitterly, "why didn't i learn well?" you when i myself can do a good job of piano level ten? it was all beaten out, and he didn't even know the score himself, and every day he would stand next to me and stare at me with a belt to practice. no, now that i think about it, my ass still hurts. "