Chapter 82: Crackling

In the past few days, Wang Chao is like evaporating in the world, the award ceremony is absent, the mobile phone has never been able to get through, and he can't find it everywhere, Xie Zhuxing is both angry and worried, seeing Wang Chao pushing the door and coming in from the outside, his heart fell to the ground after several days, but he didn't have time to be happy, this goods actually ran away as soon as he saw him?!

If it weren't for the fact that he was still in front of everyone in the company, he would really have ripped off Wang Chao's pants and pumped his ass.

Why did this bear child still have a face of grievance?

And grievances are the same as the real thing.

Who bullied him?

Regardless of the fact that his teammates and agents were still watching, Xie Zhuxing rushed and said, "Who is bullying whom?" Without saying a word, you play missing and take away the house key, do you know that I am going crazy looking for you? If you want to break up, just say, don't hide from you, and I'm not going to pester you."

Wang Chao was stung by the word "breakup" all over his body, and said like thunder: "You still don't want a face?" Yes! Then don't even ask for a face! It's me who bullied you, I didn't ask for better resources with my eldest brother, wronged your actor-level acting skills to act in idol dramas, blame me for my lack of ability, it's not wrong for you to hook up with your ex-girlfriend, wronged that you are a straight man pretending to be gay and good with me for so long, it's all me bullying you! Satisfied no!"

It was clear that he scolded others, but he scolded himself so much that his eyes turned red, like a little lion who was provoked but trapped in a fence, his eyes full of grief and indignation, and he was powerless.

Xie Zhuxing was a little confused.

Wang Chao is a squeamish bag, he has to cry a few times at every turn, when the two first met, he was forcibly pressed by the dance teacher, and he cried snot and tears, and then the two were together, every time they quarreled and moved their hands, Xie Zhuxing didn't do anything to him, he howled first.

If he cries too much, tears are worthless, so no matter how miserable he cries, Xie Zhuxing will hardly feel that he is pitiful, only that he owes a beating, and the more he cries, the more he wants to abuse him.

He didn't feel miserable himself, he was crying and playing.

Not today, he didn't want to cry and play, he didn't even want to shed tears at all, this kind of face that was going to cry out in minutes and still endured it was really miserable.

Xie Zhuxing had never seen him with such an expression, and his mind was at a loss, was it really me bullying him?

Liu Congming and the agent were full of - "Oh what a big play!"

Wang Chao felt embarrassed and said to Liu Congming: "Calculate the liquidated damages and notify me." "I want to go again.

Xie Zhuxing pulled him and said, "Where are you going?"

Wang Chao stalked his neck and choked him: "Shut your ass!"

Xie Zhuxing frowned and pushed him sharply.

He was pushed against the wall, his back hurt a little, thinking that Xie Zhuxing wanted to do it again, and said angrily: "Don't think I will let you!" Today I told you to know..."

Know what?

Xie Zhuxing pressed him and kissed him.

He was kissed, busy trying to push, but couldn't push away, and raised his hand and slapped him fiercely without thinking about it.

Xie Zhuxing's face and neck were crackled by him, and he did not hide, and changed from kissing his mouth to tongue kissing.

His whole person is not good, what a thing! What is this! Can you break up seriously!

Liu Congming and his teammates were embarrassed to look at it again, and they brushed away.

Xie Zhuxing let go of Wang Chao, and his face and neck were red.

Wang Chao looked dumbfounded.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Return the key to me first."

Wang Chao said inexplicably: "What? After asking, he immediately remembered and turned his face and said, "No, it's my home, where are you cool."

Xie Zhuxing said: "Then when the new home is finished with formaldehyde, will you still live with me?"

Wang Chao remembered the dozens of blue toilet rings he put in the Taobao shopping cart, and he was afraid that he would not need them, and suddenly the good cock was sad.

Xie Zhuxing said, "If you don't live, I'll sell that house second-hand."

Wang Chao didn't react, what does this mean?

Xie Zhuxing said again: "I know you can't look at that house, but it was originally bought for you, if you don't go to live, where can I sleep?"

Wang Chao's eyes widened: "Don't make it up, and buy it for me?"

Xie Zhuxing said angrily: "I'm a poor man who picks the door, don't you know?" If you hadn't clamored to live together, would I be willing to buy a house? You can't live with your brother all the time, let you live in a rental room with me, are you willing?

Wang Chao: "... So what's not to do?"

The corner of Xie Zhuxing's right lip was slightly upturned, and said: "I lent Yan Jiajia money twice, adding up to a total of 50,000 yuan, I can't even buy a square meter of that house, and it was all transferred to her by Alipay, I have never met in more than a year, if you say that this is called hooking up, then I can't do it."

"If you think so, I can't help it." It's really a straight standard sentence.

Wang Yue looked at him more and more ungay, very dissatisfied, and with the strength just now, raised his hand and slapped him again.

He didn't use force, but Xie Zhuxing didn't hurt much, but he was pumped and confused.