Chapter 109: Upside down

Wang Jin can't rest on Saturdays, and there are only Wang Chao and Yanrong at home.

At noon, Yanrong said that he wanted to eat hot pot, Wang Chao took him out, changed his clothes and was about to go out, Chi Lidong called to ask where he was, heard Wang Chao said that he wanted to go out to eat, so he asked where to go, to find them.

Wang Chao pushed off: "I brought a child, it's inconvenient."

Chi Lidong said with a smile: "Who do you help with children?" I'm a kid myself.

Wang Chao said: "It's not convenient anyway, let's change the day."

Chi Lidong didn't insist, even if it was.

Seeing that Wang Chao hung up the phone, Yan Rong asked, "Is it the big man from yesterday?"

Wang Chao said, "Hmm."

Yan Rong's eyes lit up: "Does he want to pursue you?"

Wang Chao said: "Fart, you and me are you? They look like leprechauns, who see who wants to sleep.

Chinese Yan Rong was quite happy to hear it.

In the evening, Xie Zhuxing texted again.

One: "I took CT today, the doctor said the situation is okay, don't worry."

After a while, the second one: "It just hurts."

Wang Chao still didn't reply, didn't know what to say, and couldn't guess what Xie Zhuxing wanted to do.

Before going to bed, he flipped through the few text messages sent to him by Xie Zhuxing and read them countless times, and the more I read it, the more I didn't understand, what was the surnamed Xie trying to do?

Tired of death, threw away the phone to sleep.

I closed my eyes and began to dream, I had a dream of waves and waves, and I hummed and chirped in my dream, and I really cried out without paying attention, and woke myself up.

Reach out, wet.

Depressed, I got up and went to the bathroom to wash up, accidentally looked at my glasses, and couldn't help but take two steps back.

...... Day, scarier than horror movies.

Just this black and bald ugly look, and face waves?

The next morning, as soon as he got up, Chi Lidong called and asked where he was, saying that he wanted to play with him.

Wang Chao didn't feel that people meant that to him, so he felt that this person was a little idle, and asked with a complaint: "Why don't you do anything like me every day?" No need to make money anymore? "

Chi Lidong said, "Didn't you just come back?" Take a break and go out, I have a lot of free time. "

Yanrong and Wang Jin were going out on a date today, and Wang Chao himself was bored, so he asked: "What are you playing?"

The two went to play billiards for most of the day, Wang Chao played okay, bullish and wanted to show off, but Chi Lidong was even more awesome, a shot cleared, Wang Chao could not show it, bowed down, and invited the big guy to eat.

In the middle of the meal, Liu Congming called and asked when Wang Chao would resume work.

Wang Chao nibbled on a gherkin and said, "What kind of work?" It's no more, I forgot to tell you last time that I want to quit the entertainment industry.

Liu Congming: "... Yes? "

Wang Chao said: "The contract expires in July, and it will not be renewed when it expires, so don't arrange work for me for more than two months, don't do it."