Chapter 113: Meeting

Tomas Xie was injured and admitted to the hospital a while ago, and the girls chased him to talk to him, so they asked him how he was doing.

He was anxious to get in, and he walked fast, and he said, "Much better, thank you." Don't wait here, not many people are coming to the company this weekend, and you can't wait to see anyone.

The girls said, "Liar, doesn't this see you?" I saw Leo just now!"

Xie Zhuxing was overjoyed and said, "You saw him go in?"

The girls said that they saw it, and the one who asked the question earlier was obsessed with Yan Rong, and asked like a machine gun: "He also brought a beautiful Shota, it seems that he is still mixed, is he a newcomer?" When will it debut? Is it a singer or an actor? "

Xie Zhuxing didn't know who it was and said, "I don't know. Go back, the sun is so big, don't tan. 

One girl laughed and said, "So where did Leo do that?"

Xie Zhuxing hadn't listened to this sentence much in his heart at this time.

He went upstairs and saw the "beautiful Zhengtai" just outside Liu Congming's office.

He didn't know Yanrong.

Yanrong recognized him, and seeing his appearance of hurrying to find someone, he asked, "Are you looking for Wang Chao?" He went in and talked to the agent about work and asked me to wait for him here.

Xie Zhuxing asked, "Are you?"

Wang Chao sometimes calls Yanrong's second sister-in-law, but Yanrong is embarrassed to call himself so, so he says: "I am from his family, you can call me Ian."

Xie Zhuxing: "??? "Isn't Wang Chao's "family" there and only him?

Yanrong asked, "You want to wait for him with me?" Or do you want to go in?

Xie Zhuxing thought, Hengzhi Wang Superman is here, and he can't run away.

He sat down next to Yan Rong, a seat apart. Look at each other with an afterglow. Beautiful and still very young.

After a moment, Yanrong turned to look at him with a strange look.

He had to turn his face and say politely and tactfully: "Ian, I haven't heard him say you before."

Yan Rong said, "I've heard him talk about you."

Xie Zhuxing's words were not reversed: "How did you say it?"

Yanrong said: "He said that you quarreled, and you threw him out of your house."

Xie Zhuxing wanted to deny that he didn't, but he only opened his mouth and couldn't deny it.

...... Isn't it?

He confessed: "It's me who is wrong, I came to him just to apologize to him."

Yanrong felt that he didn't seem to be the same as he imagined, and asked suspiciously: "Then do you love him or not?"

Xie Zhuxing was a little embarrassed and said, "How old are you?" Know what love is?"

Yanrong was dissatisfied and said, "You have talked about love like this, why do you look down on me?"

Xie Zhuxing was even more embarrassed and said, "I didn't look down on you."

Yanrong said generously: "Forget it." He asked him mysteriously, "Since Wang Chao returned from Lhasa, haven't you seen him yet?"

Xie Zhuxing nodded: "No." This was the first time he had heard that Wang Chao had gone to Lhasa.

Yan Rong warned seriously: "Then you have to be mentally prepared, he is not the same as before, he has become super cool."