ch6 - like a child

after 12:00 noon, teacher li let them go to dinner and gave zhang a temporary meal card from the staff restaurant.

wang chao's legs were shaking so much that he could hardly walk, half of his body leaned against xie zhuxing, and while walking, he said that his thighs hurt, and xie zhuxing had to hold him.

the two slowly moved to the restaurant, it was already twelve forty, and there were quite a few empty seats in the restaurant. entertainment companies often have new people coming in and out, and everyone is not surprised by the raw faces.

xie zhuxing helped wang chao to find a vacant seat nearby, wang chao sat down with difficulty, xie zhuxing said: "i will go to dinner first, do you have any taboos?" "

wang chao pounded his legs and said sullenly, "no, anything you want, give me more rice, i'm hungry." "

xie zhuxing quickly bought two meals back, wang chao did not eat breakfast, now is really hungry, the wind rolled clouds generally move chopsticks, less than ten minutes to eat the food in their own plate clean, even the garlic fish in the onion shreds are eaten without a single stick.

xie zhuxing laughed and said, "are you too hungry, or are you really not picky?" "

wang chao burped his stomach and said, "why don't you be picky eaters?" i don't like to eat much, onion parsley celery, toon spinach artemisia, tomato carrot white radish, green pepper red pepper bell pepper, onion ginger garlic and so on, especially so much and so on. "

xie zhuxing was amused, this is a thorough mouth, almost play a small allegro.

wang chao shrugged his face and said, "when i was a child, i picked out what i didn't like to eat and threw it away, and when my father saw me, he hung me up and beat me up, and then he never dared again." "

xie zhuxing: "..."

wang chao said with grievance: "i would rather he beat me a hundred times more than be pulled by teacher li again, it really hurts more than being beaten." "

xie zhuxing now looks at him like a hard-pressed child who has just learned to dance, and comforts him: "at the beginning, it was like this, when the body adapts and the ligaments are opened, it will not hurt." "

wang chao couldn't listen, and said, "don't stand and talk without waist pain, you're a boy, right?" how soft the child is, you know how much pain i have. "

xie zhuxing said, "i only started to learn dance when i was twelve, and i wasn't very soft anymore, and at the beginning i had to come in more than a dozen groups every day just by pressing my crotch." "

wang chao's legs trembled: "doesn't it hurt?" "

xie zhuxing said, "if you want to learn something, you can't be afraid of pain." "

wang chao said, "i don't want to learn." "

xie zhuxing said, "then why do you want to join the idol group?" "still a guy who came in through the back door."

wang chao had long regretted it so much that he wanted to cry when he mentioned this stubble, saying: "how did i know that the idol group was so hard? i thought it was just a matter of looking at the face! "

xie zhuxing: "..."

in the afternoon, the two of them went to the twelfth floor for vocal lessons.

the teacher who met for the first time asked them to sing a few of the best songs each other, xie zhuxing sang a few words of "red beans" with a correct attitude, wang chao then sang a sentence after he finished singing, and then forgot the words, "nothing will drip, but i, sometimes, didi di ... what's going on? "