Chapter 49: Congratulations

After packing up, the six IDs and the group of juniors and sisters who came to assist the actors left the cultural center to the hotel and went back to their rooms.

After a while, Ji Jie sent a message in the group, asking everyone to go downstairs to eat, and said that he had made an appointment with the junior sister group.

Everyone replied to see you for a while, only Xie Zhuxing replied: "You guys go, we won't go."

Ji Jie: "If the captain doesn't come, don't come, why don't you come Xiao Xie?"

Xie Zhuxing: "The two of us want to go out for a walk."

The group suddenly became lively, and the other team members said to me, "Just you guys go to play?" We're going too!"

Xie Zhuxing originally thought that everyone should be quite tired after the performance, and they wanted to rest after eating, but they didn't expect that they would go shopping together, and they couldn't think of a suitable reason to refuse for a while.

Wang Chao was rummaging through his suitcase to find out what clothes to wear, when he heard his mobile phone keep reminding the group of messages, and asked, "What are they talking about in the group?"

Xie Zhuxing said, "Call to dinner, I said let's go out for a walk, they also want to go together." 

Wang Chao was not happy when he heard it, stood up and sat on the edge of the bed, took his mobile phone, opened the group and looked at it.

The latest one is from Cheng Yao: "That is, why don't you ask us to go together?" 

Why did I tell you to go together?" The captain, who had never spoken in the group, pressed "hold and speak" and said: "What about me and Xiao Xie, so that you are not too redundant?" 

Xie Zhuxing: "..."

Wang Chao sent it after speaking.

The group immediately fell silent and silent.

Wang Chao blindly showed affection, and a little sneering, when he saw Xie Zhuxing's expression, he said unhappily: "What for?" You don't want to make it public? "

Xie Zhuxing didn't want to, but didn't want to be so sudden, but Mu was already in a boat, and he could only say helplessly: "You have already said, I don't think there is any use."

Wang Chao pulled down his face and said, "Don't you want others to know that we are dealing with each other?" Is it a shame to be nice with me?

Xie Zhuxing frowned, "What are you talking about, I don't mean this at all."

Wang Chao was not satisfied and said, "Then what do you mean?" If you want them to know, I'll tell them I'm joking right now. 

He gestured to send a voice message again.

Xie Zhuxing was afraid that he would talk nonsense again, so he hurriedly snatched his mobile phone and said, "Don't make trouble."

Wang Chao narrowed his eyes: "Where did I make trouble?"

Xie Zhuxing reasoned with him: "You want to make it public, so why don't you discuss it with me first?"

Wang Chao is unreasonable, and there are many crooked reasoning: "What is there to discuss?" After discussing, we are not engaged in objects? 

Xie Zhuxing: "... Yes, yes, you're right. "

He squatted down and packed up Wang Chao's messy suitcase.

Wang Chao sat on the edge of the bed, kicked him in the back with his bare foot, and said in a huff: "What did I say are right?"

Xie Zhuxing felt that it didn't make sense to reason with him, so he simply stopped talking about it, and said, "Don't say it, are you still going shopping?"