Chapter 41: Classmates

Wang Chao pulled off his clothes and glared, "What are you doing again!" Once or twice is just done and turned around! It's endless!

Xie Zhuxingxin said, you still have a bad mouth once or twice just after you finish it!

"Am I wrong to think about it for you?" Wang Chao sat up and said with a grieved face, "I'm good enough for you, I don't object to shooting a cannon if you want to be on it, what do you want?"

He was still wronged?!

Xie Zhuxing said hatefully: "I want to shoot if I want, why do I have to fight you?" Who can't I find?

Wang Chao couldn't grasp the point, so he heard the second half of the sentence, and said anxiously: "Who else do you want to find?"

Xie Zhuxing said angrily: "Will you listen to people?"

Wang Chao was angrier than him: "Just you!" I begged my eldest brother to introduce you to make a movie, isn't it good for you? You didn't even have a kind word, just drive me away, and said that you would find someone else to shoot! You dare to find someone else to try!"

Xie Zhuxing: "... I'm really looking for it?"

Wang Chao was also just a brain, threatening: "Then don't talk about making a movie, you don't want to stay with this broken combination, tomorrow I will find Brother Kun to expel you, go back to dance with you!" "

Xie Zhuxing was not only not angry, but also felt a trace of unexpected sweetness, and deliberately said: "Who am I sleeping with is not my freedom?" Do you have little fun outside? Why can't you do it?

Wang Chao opened his mouth and stammered, and after a moment, he pulled out the crooked reason: "Then, dad, this is a daisy, you are white?" Don't be responsible, huh?

Xie Zhuxing said with a smile: "How do you want me to be responsible?"

Wang Chao said, "It's not that all the chicks have to send a bag, but the chicks have to be at least ten times more."

Xie Zhuxing said, "Then I'll buy ten bags for you?"

Wang Chao said disdainfully: "Dad is rare? Dad is not richer than you?

Xie Zhuxing was silent and wanted to feed him a mouthful of.

He thought about it, and then pulled Zhuxing's hand again, and said tiredly and crookedly: "Look, my little daisy, you have been intimidated twice, in the future, you don't go to find others, I won't go outside to have fun, we both scare each other when we need it, isn't it good?"

Xie Zhuxing's heart beat a little fast, and he said softly: "Are you going to fall in love with me?"

Wang Chao was stunned: "... Love? It's not."

He has never been in love, has seen others talk, went shopping to watch movies and open houses, sent flowers and bags to send diamonds, mixed oil in honey when he is good, and inserted knives into each other when they are noisy.

In the end, there were no more than two results, either breaking up like Wang Jin or getting married like Wang Qi.

He felt that neither was good, so he wanted to eat and sleep with Xiao Xie as before, and occasionally shoot again, which was good enough.

When it comes to this, why don't you understand it?

Xie Zhuxing was too convinced, and frowned: "Then you say, what is the relationship between the two of us like this?"

Wang Chaoqi said, "Didn't you say it all?" Let you be my bed partner."

Yes, waste half a day of tongue, simply think seriously.