Chapter 112: It's different

Wang Chao put the shrimp in the microwave, he rarely went into the kitchen, didn't know how to bite for a few minutes, and finally didn't heat up, and ate it in a muddle.

This pot of shrimp was soaked in the soup for most of the day, salty and bitterly salty.

He thought there would be no more bedtime texts today.

Just Xie Zhuxing's temper, every day text messages to provoke him did not get a response, took the initiative to find him and hit a nail, I am afraid that I will never want to deal with him in the future.

Thinking so, he couldn't control his eyes, and after a while, he glanced at his phone.

As soon as the text message prompt sounded, he quickly took off his gloves, held the mobile phone in both hands, and looked at it word by word, for fear that if he read it too quickly, it would be gone after reading it.

"I was discharged from the hospital today and went home."

"When are you coming back?"

Not a word about the day.

Xie Zhuxing didn't want to mention it anymore, and even wanted to lose his memory.

The frustration that today's events brought him was too strong.

It was not because Wang Chao did not see him, but because he thought that he knew Wang Chao very well, so he was sure what kind of reaction and performance Wang Chao should have, and the result was 108,000 miles away from his imagination.

And he remembered where he had heard Chi Lidong's voice later. It was the person on the phone who told him, "You typed wrong."

Wang Chao has few friends, and he knows and has seen the ones who have a good relationship, and he has never heard Wang Chao mention such a "brother". A "brother" who can accompany him to go out to play during the lost love period, and today this situation can also be moved as a "brother" to save the soldier.

Extremely acidic when you think about it.

Wang Chao is more sour than him.

Who said "this is my home"? Now he still has the face to ask him when to go back?

He grunted and ate all the pot of unheated crayfish.

Because it was too salty, I drank a large glass of ice water and went to sleep angrily.

Well, the diarrhea began in the middle of the night, intermittently pulled until dawn.

Wang Jin got up, found medicine for him to eat, and even if he was relieved, he also lectured him: "I told you to eat less crayfish early, it is greasy and unclean, you don't listen."

The crayfish wanted to hit someone when they heard it.

Xie Zhuxing entered the hospital directly from the advertising set, was hospitalized for more than a week, and after being discharged, he first finished filming the advertising film that had not been filmed before the injury.

He has not been going well recently, he has injured his front foot, and he has been robbed of his horn on his back foot. Duan Yikun, who returned to Huixing, was menacing, clearly trying to grab high-quality resources with Liu Congming and his artists.

Liu Congming has a few TV script that came to Xie Zhuxing, originally not too satisfied, want to wait for a better one, but look at the current momentum, and then drag on, I am afraid that the slightly better ones will not be able to keep. Artists in the rising period can't be empty for too long.

He and the team studied these scripts and production teams together, chose the most reliable one, decided to take it, and asked Xie Zhuxing: "This play will start filming in May, are you physically okay?" If not, discuss with the crew and push it back for a few days."