ch19 - ghosts and minds

the next monday, all six members returned to the company to continue practicing songs, preparing for the recording of tomorrow's special title song.

after practicing the chorus several times, the teacher was satisfied and let him practice his own part alone.

a song has four minutes of time, removing the part that only dances and does not sing in the middle and the part that the six-person chorus, each person's solo length, half a minute, the average is only three or four lyrics per person.

the current environment is very picky about idol groups, but once the idol group has reached a fixed fan, the tolerance of fans for singing skills is far greater than that of ordinary singers, and the tolerance of fans leads to passers-by being more picky, and the pickiness of passers-by makes fans more tolerant, which is why the fame of popular idol groups is always mixed. but in a word, as duan yikun said, the singing ability of idol groups is not too important.

even so, everyone still practices seriously, they don't want to pull their hind legs, and they all hope that they can attract more attention in this combination, after all, each combination has a popularity king, and there is also a transparent party that can't even be accurately called out by name.

only wang chao pretended to hum a few words, then he didn't open his mouth, sat there sleepy for a while, and suddenly said, "you practice first, i'll go out." "

the others did not speak, xie zhuxing said: "i want to be lazy again, what are you going to do?" "

wang chao's eyes rolled back and forth and he said, "i was so flustered that i went out to breathe." "

xie zhuxing: "... come back as soon as possible and practice chorus later. "

this guy is mean-mouthed, but he rarely tells lies, and occasionally says a few words against his heart, and everyone can see this eye.

wang chao ran out, went straight to duan yikun, and asked, "has the captain been elected?" "

duan yikun said, "i'm going to watch you practice your songs in a while, and by the way, announce the candidate for the next captain." "

wang chao said, "don't you rush to announce it first, is it xiao xie?" "

duan yikun said, "why do you think it's him?" "

wang chao naturally said, "who else could he be?" ji jie is like a hedgehog to catch who pierces whom, cheng yao is a little fart child, yang xiaomu will hahaha all day, gao siyuan is the most annoying, it must be xiao xie did not run. "

duan yikun smiled.

wang chao said, "is that him?" what, don't let him be the captain, you can refer to anyone, anyway, no name, you say who is who. "

duan yikun asked strangely, "aren't you the best relationship with xiao xie?" why not let him be the captain? "

wang chao said, "he doesn't like trouble, the last time ji jie and cheng yao wanted him to share a room together, he didn't want to, he liked to be quiet, let him be the captain, when the time comes, anyone who has something to do will look for him, he has a good temper, people annoy him and he is not embarrassed to care." brother kun, you don't let him be. "

duan yikun listened to the subtle look in his eyes and said, "you guessed correctly, it is really him, there are four votes to vote for him." of the six of you, only two of you didn't vote for xiao xie, and i opened my eyes and said nonsense, casually pointing to individuals and saying that everyone had chosen him, and that wouldn't convince the public. "

王超不满道:"他没选自己,那就是还有个人没选他?谁这么不长眼啊?哦!我知道了,是不是高思远?"

段一坤道:"不是思远,是谁我就不能说了,说好了不记名的。"