Chapter 59: The Mirror

Coming out of the house, the two went back to the company.

Xie Zhuxing was not very happy and didn't want to deal with Wang Chao.

Wang Chao has no eyesight, he doesn't think that he is talking badly to provoke people, and he said happily: "The money has been spent, what are you doing pulling a donkey face?" How much did it cost to buy this house? I'll share half with you.

Xie Zhuxing stabbed him: "No need, the real estate deed does not write your name."

Wang Chao was not stabbed, so he didn't care if he wrote his name or not, and said, "Really don't need to? Don't regret it.

Xie Zhuxing thought to himself, the biggest regret is that he blindly looked at you.

Wang Chao hummed two songs, and then pretended not to care and asked: "Then when are you going to decorate?"

Xie Zhuxing ignored it: "Let's talk about it."

Again? Wang Chao was very anxious, and said: "If you want me to say just hurry up and install it now, it will have to be dried for several months after the installation, and if you install it now, we can move in almost the New Year."

Xie Zhuxing's face looked a little better, he originally thought the same, and said: "I have to find a reliable decoration company, there have been so many announcements recently, and I don't have time to watch."

Wang Chao said: "Then you can leave it alone, let me ask my brother, he knows a lot of people, let him find the most reliable."

This is indeed the best way, Xie Zhuxing said, "Okay."

Wang Chao immediately called Wang Qi, and smiled while calling, and he couldn't wait to decorate it today and finish the formaldehyde in one night, and he could live in it tomorrow.

Xie Zhuxing looked at him from the corner of his eye, and his mood suddenly went up and down.

This time, he performed very well, called twice in the morning to get up, when there is no announcement, he no longer only thinks about playing mobile games, he will practice dance with Xie Zhuxing, and also take the initiative to find an arranger teacher to learn new things, positive and surprisingly well-behaved.

Xie Zhuxing likes him like this, more like he wants to live a down-to-earth life than before.

The house is an existing house, I just got the keys yesterday, and I took him to see it today.

If you want to be with him, you want to be together for a long time, in peace.

Wang Qi heard his brother say that he wanted to decorate the house, and asked, "Who wants to decorate the house?"

Wang Chao said, "It's me who wants to pretend."

Wang Qi thought that he was going to toss the house in Wangjing West Garden, and said, "Don't look for trouble, I'm pretending to be good, are you breaking it for me?"

Wang Chao said proudly: "No, I don't build your house, I pretend to be my own home!"

Own home? Xie Zhuxing glanced at him while driving, and couldn't help but curl the corners of his lips.

Wang Qiqi said, "You bought a house? Why don't you say a word? "

Wang Chao said unashamedly: "What do I tell you?" I'm such an adult, what do I tell you? "

Wang Qi asked, "Where is the house you bought?" How much is a ping? Did you pay the full amount? "

Wang Chao: "..."Where does he know?